.41.

💫ANGEL💫

"Roman and I are just friends." She whispered onto my lips as she stared up at me, witnessing my undoing. Beads of sweat forming on my forehead, breathing uneven, anxiety evident on my face and in my grip. She analyzed every nook and crevice of my demeanor. Seeing right through me, she knew that I was falling apart. I could see the compassion festering in her gaze. "My lonely boy, you're coming undone." Running her fingers through my hair, she pulled me closer to her. Still speaking just above a whisper, Giselle closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Kiss me."

Without any hesitation, I leaned down towards her and placed my lips gently on hers. I didn't press them onto hers, though. Just the touch of my mouth on her sweet pink lips alone was enough to knock the life right out of my body, putting me flat on my ass. I could taste her strawberry lip balm as I inhaled. Like two love crazed teenagers, we stood there, holding each other and breathing in the breaths that both of us let out. Finally, I pressed my lips to hers and she did the same. The world stopped, as the sound dissipated around us, clouding my senses with a sense of numbness that only the strongest drug could provide. Fingers locked behind her neck, I kissed her deeply, passionately, leaving it all on the line so there could never be another moment in her life that she questioned my feelings for her. The passion in her kisses equally matched mine. I felt every want, need, and desire. I sensed every feeling she'd managed to hide during our weeks of avoidance as we walked in denial, pretending to be okay when we both were simply miserable.

Her tongue tangled up with mine, her hands exploring every part of my body, I noticed Giselle tugging at my clothes. I didn't imagine I'd get this far just from speaking my mind. All I truly wanted was to tell her how I felt and let her know that I was on the brink of dying as I watched her not want me or need me or crave me or miss me. That got me here, kissing, touching, loving, and—.

"Um..." I thought I heard a voice speak. Then, a throat clear. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck them. Its me and her.

It didn't stop us, we kept going, undressing one another slowly, I sat Giselle up on the countertop, removing her top, she moaned as I cupped her breast, running my thumbs across her hard nipples. Not wanting to remove my lips from hers, but feeling an urge to taste her skin, I licked down from her lips to her chin, to her neck, to her chest, digging my fingertips into the skin of her tiny waistline. Giselle threw her head back, gasping for hair. That shit drove me into a wonderland of lust. Biting, licking, sucking my way down to the band of her skirt. She was wearing one of those little pleated schoolgirl numbers, so sexy and cute. My hands traveled up to her panties and I looked up to her for approval. The way her eyes pierced into mine, begging and pleading for me to aid her in releasing the tensions built up. I could tell she hadn't been touched in a while. I could tell she had been waiting for this moment just as I had. She wanted me after all. She craved me after all. My sweet Giselle loved me after all.

"Guys, um...there are—" Another voice ignored. We didn't even acknowledge them.

It didn't take long for her panties to hit the floor and my pants to hug my ankles. Just like any other time I'd entered her, I pulled her close to me as she sat on the counter, gripping both ass cheeks. Placing kiss after kiss on my lips, face, and neck, she was growing impatient.

"If you really want it, put it in." I whispered to her, looking in her love-crazed eyes.

Without hesitation, she took me into her hand, guiding me like a hypnotized slave to her portal of bliss. So wet for me, she was ready to feel all of me inside of her. So, that's what I gave her. Thinking of the words she'd spoken earlier. "Relax, go easy, and let it flow", she said at the skating rink. So, I did. I relaxed my body, entering her slow and easy. The rest was history. Her eyes were an ocean of pure bewilderment, taking me on a ride into ecstasy as I peered back into her stare.