.74.

💫GISELLE💫

((((Rated worse than R 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥))))

As soon as she entered the living room, V tried to finish their conversation, but was shot down immediately. Once she saw me in my underwear, mixed with the satisfying look on my face, she went speechless, unable to finish her sentence and unable to take her eyes from me. I went straight to the kitchen to make Angel four tacos.

Walking over to the living room with a plate and two beer bottles, I placed them on his lap, kneeled down, and smiled at my handsome boy. Not lonely anymore there now, are we? I remember thinking. The way he looked at me reminded me of the exaggerated cartoons when the characters would be drooling at some hot sexy thang, stealing their attention and captivating the scene. Both, Angel and V, were looking at me that way.

"Hungry?" I asked quietly.

"For tacos or for—"

"Both." I cut him off, lowering my eyes as I traveled slowly down his body.

"Giselle." He whispered. "What the fuck?" His eyes darted over in V's direction, but I didn't care. I just watched him, being sure to hint at what was really on my mind.

"Um..." V was as speechless as him. "I'm just going to leave."

"No. stay." I jumped up quickly, but gracefully, made my way to the counter where she stood, slammed the tequila bottle down and popped it open. "Have a drink with me." I smiled.

In no time, we both sipped from our glass, talking softly amongst each other. I could tell Angel was trying to make out the conversation, but it didn't seem he was having any luck figuring out what we were discussing. Even though it was the basic girl stuff, and random things like plans for the holidays, I wanted Angel nervous. I wanted him to cluelessly lose a piece of his mind, while he speculated what I was up to.

THE NIGHT WENT ON WITH all three of us, lounging, chatting, eating, and drinking. Everything seemed just fine. Angel was no longer on edge, worried about what would happen or how things would play out. Sometimes, Angel and I would get caught up in each other, whether it be our awkward stand-offs, getting lost in "remember when's", playing entirely too much, or dancing to the music that only played in our heads. I'll admit, those moments were a little weird, having our third wheel watch close by. I can only imagine how painful it had to be for Vanessa, but all I remembered was I had a plan. And it was already working.

"Lets play a game." I grinned.

"Nope. Hell no!" Angel laughed, trying to get up from the couch, only to be pulled back down by me.

"What? I'm sure her games aren't any worse than Loki's" V interjected. "Can't be that bad."

"No. They're about the same." Angel nodded.

I laughed at the fear plastered all over his brows. Rubbing his shoulders for reassurance, I straddled him, making him look straight at me.

"Please." I pouted. "For me?"

"No!' Angel shouted, grabbing the sides of my face and pretending to shake me to death. "You're drunk and I'm not entertaining this shit tonight. Last time we were up until the sun came up."

"Oh, the night you two were running naked up and down the hall?" V laughed aloud.

"Exactly! Exactly like that." Angel's eyes were wild. I could tell he was drunk as well.