29 - The Meeting

Jennifer's POV

We were at breakfast and I was dreading the meeting with Alex. We stayed in touch sporadically, but it was more for the kids or business than anything about us. Only he would text me something regarding himself and I would just ignore it.

Leah hugged me from behind. „Can't you just call it off?", she asked and kissed my cheek.
„I wish I could." I really do.
„Do you want me to be with you?", Leah asked. I know she would hate it, but she'd do it to make me feel safe.

Right, I slept with him after what he did to me. But at that time, I wasn't thinking clearly. I blended it out and I was available for him, still. Now that I'm not I wasn't sure how to feel. And I wasn't sure of how he would act.

„No. Benny's gonna be there, I'm fine. Really. You don't have to, I don't wanna put you through it. Just.. work on your stuff. I'll do mine. And later we'll spend some time together. Okay?"

She kissed my neck. „Okay baby."

After breakfast we went into my office to work.
We had some music on and I was vibing along while checking some stuff.

When I got up to pick up some sheets on a shelf, Leah grabbed me and kissed me.

„Mh, what was that for?", I asked a little out of breath.
„It's the way you move.", Leah replied and kissed my neck. She knows that's my sweet spot.
„Uh, Leah, I really need to... mh.."
She walked us to my desk, grabbed my ass and lifted me up on the table.

„Leah.. Leah... I just need..." I started again but she silenced me by kissing me again.
Then she pulled up the skirt I wore and slid one hand up my thigh. When she reached between my legs and brushed over my panties, a soft moan escaped my mouth.

My office phone rang. I asked Benny to call when Alex gets here, so that Leah could leave when we're meeting up here in my office.

I put him on speakers.
„Hm?", I whimpered out.
„He's here, can we come?"

Leah pushed my panties to the side and I bit my bottom lip to not moan. She let her hands slide up and down my wet crotch.

„Just... a.. minute.. I'll text you!", I managed to say hand hung up.

„Leah.. stop.. he's here."

She had me close to the edge but I couldn't possibly. He's just a few rooms away with Benny, waiting for me.

„No. I want you to cum."
A louder groan escaped my mouth and she pushed her fingers inside of me.
I grabbed her back and dug my nails into it.
She kept on going and I buried my head in her chest, whimpering.

„That's my girl.", she said in a raspy voice, because she knew I was giving in. I shuddered.
I love when she's talking to me like that.

She pulled my hair softly and I tilted my head back to look at her. „Cum.", she said and looked into my eyes with a piercing look.

A loud moan escaped my mouth and I threw my head back into her chest, leaning on it while she helped me ride my orgasm out.

When I was done, she pulled her fingers out, put my panties back in place and licked her fingers. She tilted her head back and smiled, as she did that.
„Mh. Sweet." She looked at me and I laughed quietly.
„I love you.", I said, spread my legs wider, wrapped them around her and pulled her closer to me.
„I love you too. Now get this over with. You good?"
„I am." I smiled softly at her.
„Good."
She kissed me, then broke free and left the office, leaving me back on the table. I felt a little more relaxed now and I was thankful for that.

Time to call them in. I got up, pulled my skirt down and straightened my hair. My knees were a little shaky, but I'll be sitting when they come in.

I texted Benny and sat down on one of the couches at my office. Shortly after, they came inside. Alex smiled at me but I didn't return it. I just wanted to get this over with.

When Benny's phone rang he walked outside to take the call. I told him not to. I had asked him to stay with me all of the time.

„I'm in therapy, you know?", Alex said to me.
„Good.", I replied shortly.
„So.. a woman?"
I knew he would do that.
„Mhmh."
„Wow. Well, I didn't see that coming. You used to love my hard dick inside you."
My insides turned. He did not just say that.
„Shut up, Alex."
I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

„Did she do that to you?"
„What?"
„Your wrist."
Shit. To that point, I hid the marks the cuffs left on me pretty well, wearing tops with long sleeves, so nobody would see. My sleeve must've slid up when I tucked my hair behind my ear.

I pushed it down again and Benny came back in. I shot him a look.

We proceeded with negotiations, when my phone rang. It was Lynda, so I took the call. I always do when family calls and just like Benny, I went outside to do so.

We talked for a minute, but since it was nothing important, I asked to call her back.
I was in the hall, walking up and down, I just can't stand still when I'm on the phone. We were about to end the call and just as I hung up, I felt hands on me, pushing me inside the bathroom, catching me off guard.

I stumbled inside but didn't fall and when I turned to look it was Alex. He locked the door.

„Alex. No.", I said with a shaky voice, afraid of what his plans were here exactly.
„Come on Jenn. You still like it rough."

I walked backwards until my back bumped into the shower's glass wall. Alex came closer and it felt like I was frozen.

„Remember how I made you scream last time? You miss that dick, don't you."

„No.", I managed to say. My heart was pounding against my throat and my body felt numb.

He was standing inches away from me, glaring at me. I tried to hold his gaze with a stern look on my face.
„Come on baby, let me fuck you. I miss your body."
He looked down on me, then up into my face again.
„No. Leave, please."

Alex grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine. I screamed into his mouth and with all the strength I could gather, I pushed him away and slapped his face really hard. He clearly didn't expect me to.

„You don't get to touch me!"
I wanted to yell, but a breathless whisper was everything that came out of my mouth.