Eleven - Season 2

~Under Pressure~

Kat finished putting her hair up in its normal ponytail, she glanced over to Buck sat on the bench on his phone

"What are you doing?" Kat asked curiously closing the door to her locker.

"None of your business" Buck told her.

Kat scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Someone's moody today" She commented and walked out the locker room to see Bobby complimenting the other firefighters. "You're cheery" Kat had noticed both Bobby and Athena's odd behavior the last few months, she figured out they were dating and also she saw them making out behind the fire trucks the other day.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Bobby asked, walking over to her.

"I don't know. Maybe 'cause you've been like this for weeks, and it's starting to get on my nerves. What's going on with you?" She asked him.

"I got another DXA scan!" Buck announced cutting into the conversion. "And guess who dropped another half percent"

"I don't care" Kat told him.

"I wasn't talking to you" Buck shot back, she rolled her eyes. "A DXA scan measures your body fat. You can see your percentage in every part of your body"

"I really don't care, Buckley" She repeated again, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh, yeah?" They measure the fat in your head?" Chim asked walking over to them with Hen behind him.

"Ah, see, that would be funny, but we're about a week away from submissions being due for the Hot Days, smoldering Nights, men of the LAFD wall calendar, and I'm already at my goal weight, so it seems like my head is cleary working perfectly"

"Do you really need to use that whole title?" Hen asked him.

"Yeah, you could just say, that idiotic, reductive, sexist calendar that insults the dignity of this organization and furthers the myth that all firefighter are male" Kat said to the group giving Buck a fake smile.

"Yeah, that's not any less words"

"No shit" Hen chuckled and high-fived her.

"Kat, Hen, come on, it's for charity" Bobby told the two.

"No, Bobby, you too?" Hen asked him.

"Well, why not? They say a man is at his sexiest when he reaches 50"

"Is that what they say?" "That's what they say?" They both asked him.

"Okay, you're both wrong" Chim chimed in. "All right? You see, I think sorority houses all across this great nation are ready for a new Asian sex symbol. It's our time"

"Okay, that's acceptable" Kat agreed.

"I think it's great. You know? I like that you're both going up for it" Buck replied nodding to the two.