Twenty-Three

~Ocean's 9-1-1~

The bank vault started to close with the man still inside, Kat turned around and ran into the vault

"Kat!" "Katniss!" "Kat!"

"Wait...No. Stay calm, sir. Stay calm! I'm with LAFD. We gotta get you out of here!" Kat told the man as he put his hands on her face. "No!" Kat watched as the vault closed.

"Kat, do you copy?" Bobby asked through her radio.

"I'm here cap, making myself comfortable" She replied.

"Not too comfortable" Kat stood up as a wave of dizziness hit her as she felt the effects of what the two men were feeling. "Kat, how's the air in there?" no answer. "Katniss, do you copy?" still no answer. "Kat, do you copy?" Kat's radio dropped out of her hand. She collapsed to the floor before seizing like the other men.

...

The vault door opened, Hunter rushed to his younger sister's side well Chim and Hen checked on the bank manager. "Kat! Can you hear me?" she groaned, blinking a couple times before focusing on her brother.

"Hunter? W-what happened?" She asked.

"You ran into the vault, which was reckless" He told her, checking her pupils.

"Please shut up" Kat replied.

"Do you have a headache?"

"Yeah, you"

"Take this serious Katniss" She rolled her eyes.

...

"$300,000" One of detective's said placing pictures in front of Kat.

"Trucked away on the 118 ladder truck. Any idea how it got there?" The other detective asked her.

"No, why would I?" She asked.

"You're with the 118" Detective Mercer said. "And you were at the bank when it was stolen"

"If by at the bank you mean that I was unconscious and was locked away in a vault, yeah" Kat shot back. "And I wasn't alone"

"One of your co-workers said you seemed stressed. Is that because you we're planning the robbery"

"Someone said I seemed stressed?" Kat questioned. "Who?"

"Cranky" Buck said to the Detectives "I said she was a little cranky that morning"

Yesterday Morning.

"Buck, you're lopsided!" Kat called annoyed, crossing her arms over her chest watching Buck and Eddie putting up the banger saying; Hunter: 1 Death: 0

"Should we even be doing this?" Buck asked from the ladder.

"Yes"

"Hunter said he didn't want us to make a big deal about his first day back" Buck told her.

"He didn't mean it" She shot back. "That's way too low" Buck sighed.