Twenty-Seven - Season 3

~Kids Today~

"This has got to be the dumbest idea" Kat mumbled to herself sat in the truck

"This has got to be the dumbest idea" Kat mumbled to herself sat in the truck. "We literally just got this new truck and now we wanna damage it again...best idea ever"

A full speed chase was going on in involving 15 year old who stole his father's car and now the car won't stop, and now the 118 was called into help stop the car.

"I agree with Kat" Hen said nodding to the blonde. "How fast is he going anyway?"

"105" Bobby answered, Kat looked at him shocked. "Once he gets to Woodley Avenue, he'll hit the brakes hope he slows down a little. That's where we come in"

"105?" Kat questioned, Bobby nodded. "Oh, we're gonna die"

"That's a vintage car" Chim pointed out.

"Worried about damaging a classic, Chim?" Eddie asked him.

"I'm worried about damaging a kid. Airbags weren't standard until the '80s"

"A car that old, we're lucky it has a shoulder harness" Hen added, Kat sighed.

"If they get it down to 60 or 70, you know..." Chim suggested. "I like his chances better"

"What kind of crazy person came up with this plan?" Kat asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"My wife" Bobby said, from the front seat.

"Question, what 15 year old steals their parents car?" She asked with a shrug.

"What you never did?" Eddie asked her, she looked at him confused and shook her head. "Seriously? I thought that's something you would have done"

"No, Matt would literally have beaten me until I was dead" She told him, The team went silence and stared at her with concerned looks.

"Someone find her a therapist please" Hunter spoke up from the driver's seat.

"On it" Chimney replied, Kat rolled her eyes.

...

The apartment door opened, Kat quickly looked over to Buck stood there with a disappointed look on his face. "What happened?" Kat asked nervously getting up from her seat.

"I passed" He replied, Kat grinned and hugged him.

"Don't mess with me like that" She told him, he chuckled.

"I had too and also I set a new record"

"That's great Buck"

...

"I can't believe you managed to keep this a secret. There's cake?" Buck asked.

"Uh, two cakes" Kat replied. "We weren't sure how today was gonna go"

"So we had another one on standby in case you crashed and burned that said, Better Buck Next Time" Bailey replied, Kat chuckled.

"Where's your girlfriend? I thought you were bringing her"