Fifty-One - Season 5

~Panic~

"So it sounds pretty serious then" Buck said

"I don't know what you mean" Eddie replied.

"Well, she's meeting your parents" Kat pointed, knocking the pool ball into the hole with a smirk.

"It's not that serious" Eddie told them, Kat rolled her eyes.

"Did you even tell them that she's pregnant?" Buck questioned.

"...no"

"That's not gonna end well" She muttered.

"What are we talking about?" Hunter asked walking over.

"Krystal's meeting my parents for the first time"

"Oh, that sounds pretty serious"

"It's not" Eddie shot back "Not the way you guys are making it sound"

"It's the next step, you're showing her off to the entire family" Buck chimed in, Kat nodded in agreement.

"You guys'll have a great time" Bobby assured him. Bobby's phone buzzed, he picked it up and stared at it in confusion. "Earthquake alert. That's weird. You guys feel anything?"

"Uh, m-mine's a tsunami alert" Buck replied looking at the screen.

"Mudslide warning?" Eddie questioned.

"It's like our greatest hits" Hunter cut in.

"Why isn't the bell going off?" Buck asked them, Kat's phone buzzed as well, she looked at the screen confused.

"Don't tell us, the bombs are landing in five minutes?" Chim asked her.

"No. Evidently I'm dialing 911" Kat said.

...

Kat and Buck jumped into the water and swam down to the car under the water. Buck quickly pulled open the door and Kat pulled out the woman from the car and swam up surface.

"We got her! We got her!" Kat yelled.

"What the hell is happening?" Buck asked.

"I have no idea" She replied.

...

"Representatives from GoGo Anywhere suggested a bug in the most recent update might be what caused the navigation app to malfunction"

"Malfunction?" Kat questioned. "There were accidents all over the city"

"Okay" Buck sighed and took Kat's phone out her hands.

"Hey!"

"You're grasping at straws" He told her pushing her against the pillow, she smirked. "It was a bug. Okay? They'll-they'll put out an update tomorrow and it'll be over with. Not worth wasting your night on"