Thirty-Eight - Season 4

~The New Abnormal~

March

"Okay, Hen's staying with Chim which means Eddie and Hunter are staying with us" Kat told Buck with a sigh.

"It can't be that bad" Buck assured her.

"Yeah, besides it's only two weeks" Kat nodded.

April

Kat was in the kitchen making dinner, she heard her old brother walk in "If you touch, I'll cut your hand off" Kat snapped, Hunter scoffed.

"You can't tell me what you do" Hunter shot back, reaching for the paste.

"It's my apartment" She replied, hitting his hand away.

"Here we go again" Eddie muttered. Buck and Eddie were bored in the lockdown so when the two siblings argued it was entertaining since they had nothing better to do.

"Ow"

"I'll cut your hand off next" he chuckled. "I'm not joking"

"Buck! You're girlfriend's being crazy again" Hunter called, walking out the kitchen.

"Because you're driving me crazy" Kat mumbled, cutting the tomatoes. Buck chuckled and walked into the kitchen.

"You want help?" Buck asked, Kat nodded as Buck kissed her on the cheek.

"Why did Hunter have to come here, why couldn't he stay with Chim and Hen" Kat complained.

May

"Kat, what are you doing?" Buck asked through his tiredness.

"Playing animal crossing" She replied, playing on her switch.

"It's 3am"

"Got nothing better to do" She mumbled.

"Nope" Buck said, grabbing her switch from her hands.

"Hey!" as he put it on the nightstand, he looked back at his girlfriend to see the pout on her face. Buck rolled his eyes and kissed her on the lips. Kat chuckled against his lips and fell back against the pillow. "Try not to wake the roomates down stairs" as Buck rubbed his hand along her thigh.

"Won't be a problem" Buck replied, she smirked.

June

"We're back!" Buck called, putting the groceries on the counter.

"Alright!" Kat answered back from upstairs.

"Making sure she's not doing something stupid" Hunter joked, Buck rolled his eyes and walked upstairs.

"What you doing?"

"Cleaning out the closet because I'm bored" Kat smirked, folding one of her shirts. "Also clean out your side of the closet because you don't wear half of it"