GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE

Hello my fellow Wattpadians😉, thank you for checking out this book or if I may say stumbled here*giggles*.

There is a reason why God brought you here, I don't actually know but what I do know is that as you stay with us, my Father will begin to reveal deep things to you, through the Spirit of the living God that you have never imagined in Jesus name Amen.

First and foremost, I want to dedicate this book to my amazing Father God because without him this masterpiece won't be brought to reality, thank you Daddy. And also to my big sister @oghenetega eseose, she has been the first fan of this book and has been supporting me all the way thank you sis.

Don't forget to read her amazing books - Desperado, My brother and I and Ariana grande lyrics to go. They are very nice and will keep you asking for more 🤭.

To my loving parents, even though they did not know about this book until recently 🤭 thank you guys for everything ❤️, and to my younger siblings who kept teasing me about this book endlessly but despite this I know they love me 😌.

Remember, all rights of this book is reserved and any form of copy right is not allowed and is punishable by the law so please don't indulge in it.

All rights reserved
GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE

This book is highly spiritual and does not contain any immoral or mature content so if you are expecting any of this sort, then you will be disappointed.

There is going to be frequent updates by God's grace so don't worry you are in luck😁, you have come to the right place.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share this book to your friends, a trail of your lovely votes and comments inspires me alot I will really appreciate it. Oh let me not keep you waiting.....

So with further Ado,
Here's GOD'S SHOW WITH ZOE.