Got Rejected

They all left the combat doam, everyone felt a bit motivated after they faught. Even if some had lost , Samantha's words sort of encouraged them to grow even stronger. This also changed everyone's view on Travis, they were surprised to see him fight Valentina so easily.

Since young , Valentina has been the strongest of them all. Travis pulled up out of nowhere and completely soloed  her. Even though at the end Valentina showed equal power to his , they knew that if Travis wanted he could have won the fight.

Valentina noticed this after the fight that Travis was holding back. It did kinda pissed her off because Travis treated her like a kid. But after experiencing a boost in power she internally thanked Travis for drawing the fight longer,  even if it hurt her pride she still felt a bit greatful. She even thought of giving him some kind of reward but she didn't know how to go with giving him it.

The other girls started respecting Travis a little, but they refused to let him be the strongest so they told themselves that moving forward they would work even harder to close the gap between him and them. While Chris and Kevin wanted to ask Travis to train them. He was of course gonna refuse. Not that he hated the thought of making them stronger its just that he knew that they would easily become on their own.

They arrived in class, there was no teacher inside so they assumed it was yet another free period but of course this mf David would arrive.

" Let's go! , today we're testing your super bodies limits"

After saying that he walked out. Every groaned in pain knowing they had to use their bodies again. Slowly getting up while slouching, they went to the fields following David's command.

When they arrived David told them to go change and that's what they did.

" Okay guys. Today we'll be doing simple athletic training but you're using your super bodies. Now I don't want any of you to make a  mess.  We'll go by your class list"

The first one on the list was Scarlett, she approached the first test which was a long jump that stretched half a football field. This ground was of course used by the first years since the upper classes could jump the whole field just by thinking it.

" Alright go"

She sprinted in fast but visible speeds when reached the first line skipped to the next till she got to the last and  used her right foot to launch her high into the air. Scarlett flew till she reached the spot where the sand was about to end , she landed on the edge of the field  making a huge crater under her feet.

" Well I guess that's easy for y'all. Let's finish with this so I can go on my break."

After that everyone had their turn, everyone did just the same or better. Nobody really cared about who was best because none of them used their full power. The next test was the long put throw. The ball was much heavier than a normal ball, it was made by the same material as the hero's weapons. It was a fairly easy throw for them all though.

After that they had nothing else to do. Since David understood that everyone was pretty jacked and fit he told them to take a break. While they were having a break he returned back to his office and ate his food.

'Well i guess we didn't have to worry after all. I guess if we follow the normal period schedule then the next class is Survival. '

" Hey Travis!" Grace called out to Travis as she ran to him.

When she reached him she continued" Can you tell the boys to come hang with us. We're playing some games and we need extra players"

He nodded in response, " Thanks, you'll find us in class" She then ran back.

'Where are the Bros. Haven't seen them since Coach David left. '

He then heard the sound of swords clashing not far from here. Travis blitzed somewhere close to that spot, he saw Kevin and Chris fighting with each other on the tennis court. Since there was now net ,they had a whole open space to fight.

' Wow these guys have a lot of dedication.'

He sat there and watched them fight for a couple of minutes. Till they stopped due to exhaustion.

" Hey guys, now that you're done fighting come to class!"

After saying that Travis walked off leaving them baffled since they couldn't sense him.

" Travis might be hiding his strength " Chris said.

Kevin nodded and replied " yeah maybe. I guess we'll find out in the future. I'm convinced that what he showed us during the sparing lessons wasn't his full power"

Travis had arrived in class, he saw the girls playing card so he joined in. After a couple minutes Kevin and Chris came and they also joined.

In the faculty office.

Samantha is currently sitting in her own office, she was reading a novel she had recently picked up when she arrived back in the Kingdom. She then heard a knock on the door.

" You may enter "

The person opened the door and got in. This was David, he had just finished eating his food and came here to ask Samantha about the class.

" So How were they?"

" They were really good even though i did expect more from them. Especially from Chris who has the leader of the past hero party's sword. "

" Well they still have a lot of time to get stronger. But I'm honestly here to ask about Travis"

" Ohh him, he really intrigued me during his fight with Valentina. He seems to know alot about hand to hand combat but he never uses his full capabilities. Well he was about too but i stopped him"

" So you also think he's a little mysterious?"

" Yes I do. I'm gonna keep close attention to him when we have our combat classes. He might mistakenly reveal his true intentions to us if he's really a future threat or if he's just a normal young man who happened to awaken SSS tier talent. Time will tell I guess"

" Okay then. Do you want to get something to eat after this?"

" No"

" I'll take my leave then"

David then walked out of the room, cringing hard at what he just done. While Samantha continued to read her novel.