Leaving A Seed

He felt the urge to push this man to his limits, so what did Travis do? He brought her to the door and helped her back to her feet. Morgan stared down at her husband and smiled erotically. Travis then began moving again, this time much faster and rougher. Her pussy squirted another round of juices onto the floor, and she felt her strength leaving her body. Her feet grew wobbly, but she still held on and took his cock with pleasure written all over her face.

Her husband, named Larry, watched them fuck as if it were a porn video. His cock became sensitive and released yet another load, but he didn't stop.

As time went on, Travis felt his orgasm drawing closer, so he fucked her even faster. His body slammed onto her ass with fast speeds and he felt his head getting sensitive. He then released all his cum deep inside her pussy, making Morgan moan loudly like never before. Larry, on the other hand, laid on the floor. His cock was now painful due to ejaculating past his normal limit.

"That was good. Can't I take a short breather?" Morgan asked as she tried to catch her breath.

"Sure, why don't we go make some food as well," he said. She nodded, and they walked towards the kitchen, leaving Larry on the ground, lost in thought. The post-nut clarity had finally hit. Not only was he now awakened to the fact that he had just been cuckolded, but he also realized that he had just wasted millions of potential children just for the sake of his own orgasm.

Travis and Morgan sat together as they ate some food. Seeing Travis's mind occupied by his thoughts, she decided to do something else besides eating. Morgan crawled down to her knees and grabbed his cock in her hand. It grew to its peak, making her giggle seductively. Morgan spread her mouth open so she could fit it around his cock, moving her teeth to the back of her lips as she went down on him, taking the whole head into her mouth and slurping hard.

She slobbered like a dog just from putting his cock into her mouth, going down as his cock went deeper into her wet, warm mouth. Travis shivered a bit since it was still sensitive. She took more of it until she had reached her limit. She was very skilled in blowjobs, something she had learned how to do in her free time when her husband wasn't around. She would always suck him so hard that he passed out, leaving her unsatisfied. But she didn't complain; she had learned at her own risk.

Seeing that Travis was unbothered, she began to bob her head up and down in the most skillful way. Her tongue licked all around his cock, while also stimulating it with the sides of her mouth. Her mouth was like a suction cup, latched onto his cock and moving up and down to send waves of pleasure to him. Yet, he didn't even let out a moan or flinch.

'I see. I guess I'll have to use my full power,' she thought.

Morgan took his cock to the back of her throat as it hit the back of her throat...

*Gag*

But she didn't stop there. His cock went deeper and deeper until it was all down her throat. She struggled to breathe, but it was all worth it to see Travis flinch. Yet, he didn't flinch due to extreme pleasure, but because he almost choked on a piece of bread. After coughing it out, he returned to his blank expression and continued to eat.

Morgan was truly offended by this, yet she wasn't finished. She had yet to show him what her throat could do. She took a deep breath because the stunt that she was about to do would require her to stop breathing.

Her throat began to tighten around his cock. I don't even think this is possible, but her throat clenching on his cock, when doing this, she slowly began to slurp his cock in as a whole. This was a long and soul-sucking slurp that made Travis slightly smirk because it was too good. She smiled happily in her mind; she had done her job literally. She was soon rewarded with his white jizz that completely filled her mouth. She almost spilled it out, but after Travis gave her a stare, she swallowed it all down, which was hard since his semen was quite thick but somehow sweet in taste.

"*Haaa* I made you flinch," she said with a chuckle, her face filled with happiness because she had taken the win in making him flinch. But what she saw the next second made her smile drop instantly.

Travis was holding his phone and was currently watching funny videos. Morgan pouted, which made Travis smile. He pulled her onto his lap and patted her head.

"Let's go for another round," he said.

This cheered her up. They went to her room and jumped on her bed. Travis lay on the bed as she straddled on top of him. Morgan began to ride his cock in a very skilled way. She swayed her body around so his cock touched all the places inside her pussy, which gave her so much pleasure that she fell on top of him but continued to move her hips.

They continued to fuck throughout the whole night. When the sun rose, Travis got up and so did Morgan.

"So you're leaving?" she asked sadly. Travis nodded and put on his clothes.

"When will you come back for me?" she asked again.

"When I'm done with my adventure, of course. Don't worry, as soon as that ends, I'll fly back here and give you the fuck of your life," he said.

Morgan nodded and got off the bed. She walked towards Travis and hugged him tightly. In just this one night, she had grown to love him deeply, and she couldn't see herself living without him.

"Make sure to come back, okay? I need your cock in my life," she said. Travis hugged her back and nodded. "I need your pussy in my life, so I'll make sure to come back. Goodbye, Morgan. Make sure that pussy stays wet for me," he said as he walked away. She nodded and said, "I'll do that."

Travis then gave her one last look and vanished, leaving nothing but a gust of wind.

He was now flying fast, headed back to the castle. He knew that nothing had happened to the girls because his Superman senses hadn't been ringing. He soon arrived at the kingdom. Travis hovered above the ground as he looked down at the place. He then smirked. He was excited to fight, his first serious battle.

"Let's get this shit done," he said as he created a sonic boom and flew down to the ground.