Meeting Her Husband

Like any other normal guy Travis would have agreed, but he had recently took a shower like a hours ago, why the hell would he want to shower again if he was already clean, plus he continues like this he's sure that he's going to turn transparent if he continued. Well he had a plan of course.

" Sure I'll stand by the side as you do so" He answered , Laura smirked at his response. She cat walked towards the bathroom earing Travis full attention at her rear end. He followed her inside the room and closed the door behind her. Then her cellphone vibrated.

It was a message from her husband saying.

[ I'll be back in a few minutes]
Travis sat on the tub as she bathed, staring at her pale beautiful breasts with her light pink nipples. He stared at them with maximum focus, they were really gorgeous and magnificent. Laura giggled when seeing where his eyes were. She squeezed them together using her arms and asked with a smirk.

" You like what you see?" Wiggling them around as Td followed them with his eyes.

" Yes I do, so tell me what you're planning on doing from now on" Travis again continued the topic about her and her husband. She frowned when remembering her predicament, she pulled her legs towards her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

" Well I'm also not sure about what I'm going to do. At the end of the day I'll just go with the flow. If I feel like leaving him I'll do so if I don't I won't do so, but that won't mean I love him in both ways. " She replied while staring at his eyes. Travis was very Captivated by the eye contact she gave him. This was the first way to show affection for some and that is to have attentive eye contact with that person showing them how drawn you are to that person.

"Whatever reason I'm sure Grace will understand if you tell her. But she's going to be queen right, if you choose the last one why don't you leave him after that?" He asked.

Laura kept her eyes on his and she thought about what he said.

' He's got a point. The only reason I don't want to leave him is because I'm sure he's going to get remarried and that harlot of a woman might make him take away my darling daughters position of being the heir and give it to their offspring since I know they're probably going to have one soon after I leave. So I think that Idea is pretty solid for now that is'

After thinking about for it she answered.
" I'll go with the last one then. I should start buy toys again so I can satisfy my lust " She said with a chuckle.

" I can satisfy your lust you know " He said while smirking.

Laura looked at him from the side as she sneered" no I don't want to be put on the waiting list like all the other girls who are in your Harem but I might consider when your done with that list of yours" She replied.

" Well only the girls have a list. While the mature women like you are picked at random. If I wanted I would take you right now, but I don't want so I won't do that" He said with smirk.

Laura laughed even more then she said." Wow so If I wanted you to break my back right now would you do it?"

" Sure but I don't feel like it" He answered. Laura got out the water and sat next to him as she closed in the distance.

" I want you to fuck me Travis " She said to him as they got closer and closer.

" Okay"

She was now close to his lips as they stared into each other's eyes, hers were filled with lust while Travis was just chilling.

Then suddenly they both felt pressure coming from the other room. Travis smirked as he knew well who was in the other room. Laura knew as well, so she got up and walked out the bathroom.

" Michael what do you want here" She asked with a cold voice.

Michael Johnson and ruler or the King of the Overland Kingdom and the father or Grace Johnson. Michael is an exceptional hunter who awakened S tier talent and is now in the late stages of peak. His assassination skills are his strongest advantage, coupled with his wind attribute he can silently move in the wind and kill his enemies. Michael stared at Laura with cold eyes which reflected the moons light. He had anger on his face when seeing Travis walk out the back with a smirk on his face.

" Laura is this what you do when I'm not here? You get this young man in our chambers and have adulterous actives on the very bed we made huh? Tell me Woman!!" He shouted in anger as powerful winds came from out and blew at Laura who remained unfazed.

" Don't act like you care Michael. You're never home , you didn't even come see your daughter when she came back after a year and yet here you are asking me about what I do when you're not here. Don't tempt me Michael or this whole castle will dissappear this instant" She said calmly but her voice sent waves of killing intent towards Michael who held on with his all to not collapse.

" Now leave me be, I'm busy at the moment " She said as she turned her back towards Travis who had his arms open for a hug. Laura got into his embrace and smiled.

" That's a smell of a real man. Let's continue my dear. " She said seductively while staring into his eyes. Travis nodded as he picked her up like a princess making her giggle.

Michael watched this with angered eyes, he stared at them both as he carried her to the bed and laid her on top. Travis then began to take of his clothes. He looked back at Michael for a brief moment, but was then pulled into a deep kiss by Laura.

' I will have my revenge against you both'
He thought as he vanished from sight leaving nothing but a gust wind.

Travis and Laura continued with their love making but they were soon interrupted by Heather and Serena who appeared in the room.

" What is happening here?" Serena asked with a sly tone. Heather chuckled while covering her mouth with a fan which she just created.

" Nothing so do not disturb us we're busy with something" Laura answered with an annoyed tone. She pulled Travis to the bed and got on top of hid as she tied her back using a scrunch.

" Now let me have a meal which I haven't had in a while " She said while licking her lips.

" Well we've waited far long and we won't have you eat before we can so go to the back like the rest of us Laura " Serena said while she appeared right infront of her. Travis looking at them both with a smile.

" I'm actually hungry so can you cook me something Serena? " He asked.

She turned to him with a bright smile and said." OF course My sweet honey boo"

' Where did that come from?'