7

Chapter 7: Favorability (Bug)

As a result, as soon as I entered the farm, I saw the dog cub watching in six vegetable fields, its front paws were still raised, it was playing with the tender green radish leaves, and its hind paws seemed to want to plan.

Tang Yihe's heart shook suddenly, and he didn't care how he broke free from the dog leash and rushed to the ground, and immediately lightning shot out, wanting to lift it up. Who knew that Xiao Ha reacted faster than him, seeing that the skylight above his head was bright again, he knew that it was the evil farmer who had returned, and before he could put two fingers down, Xiao Ha quickly ran away from the field, hiding behind "my warehouse", and did not forget to poke out a dog's head, grinning at Tang Yihe's teeth, the front body was pressed very low, and the mouth emitted a low roar with a threat in his mouth, and the fur of his nose wrinkled because of his expression, looking even more fierce.

Discernment of the times and bright fangs are paradoxically combined in it, without a sense of discord.

Tang Yihe didn't care about it, first checked the situation of the vegetable field, fortunately he came in time, the plants on the six vegetable fields were all fine, showing six "pickable" white gloves.

Finger a little, immediately all harvested.

【Get garlic X4, Chinese cabbage X4, white radish X16, experience +120】

4 plots produce 16 white radish. It seems that the number of first-class crops is generally 4 per plot of land, so many white radishes, enough for him to use for many days.

In this case, the next batch of crops is a variety of garlic and cabbage. Tang Yihe sowed six new seeds, two each, again ripening after 70-72 hours.

When he harvested the crops, Xiao Ha kept staring at it, and when he found that the plants all over the ground were flicked by the big fingers that fell from the sky, it disappeared in an instant, and suddenly he was even more jealous of this evil farmer, his whole body hair exploded, and his pointed ears stood high, always vigilant against the movement of big fingers, for fear that he would flick himself like this and erase himself instantly.

After watering, Tang Yihe looked grim and looked at Xiao Ha behind "My Home". I thought that it bit off the dog leash and ran away, but at this time I saw clearly, it was still tied to the dog leash around its neck, but the stake at the door of "My Warehouse" was actually torn off by it!

A virtual dog that can also destroy the infrastructure in the game?

Xiao Ha is still quiet because of his injury these days, but counting the time, it is almost time to heal his injury, no wonder it has the strength to be a demon.

Pick up the dog leash and take a look, under the high-definition picture quality, you can clearly see that it is covered with teeth marks, and the middle section has been bitten and hanging precariously.

Tang Yihe can imagine how it desperately wants to bite off the rope in the afternoon hours, but the quality of the luxury dog leash is too good, and it is impatient to bite it, and simply burst out and directly pull off the stake.

Not only did he tear it off, but he also tried to spoil the vegetable field, which really owed a lesson.

Tang Yihe frowned, thinking about how to prevent the second waste from happening, when a "!" suddenly appeared on its head! ".

[Ding, your 'Xiaoha' 96-hour course of treatment is over, has recovered health, and now officially becomes a member of your farm, has activated the favorability system]

[Current favorability: -100 - anti-bone dog, be careful that it bites you!

Tang Yihe: "..." The