79

Chapter 79

Since the last kidnapping incident offended Tang Yihe's master and apprentice, he has not dared to look for him, and finally heard that he opened a branch in the Demon Wolf Star, and even asked his dog head military master to help him to make an appointment to go out of the hole. Originally thinking of currying favor with Boss Tang during the meal, who knew that the damn Hades would not even give him this opportunity.

When he abruptly canceled the food plan, Mox thought of his family lineage, military rank, and the balance in his account, and his heart was a little desolate: What use do I want this rich and rival net worth?!

The eldest young master of the Silver Snake Clan on the spaceship was hungry, so he could only dig the few old godmother sauces left in the bottle, and he was nutritious and grassy. The bottle of old godmother sauce was the last bottle he had in stock, only a little chili skin and tempeh crumbs were left hanging on the bottle, stunned to cut him all away, not even the juice hanging on the wall, the nutritional powder was balled, and the chopsticks were clamped like wiping the glass, and all the "stains" were sucked away. Those who don't know think he's a refugee.

After speeding to the military aircraft star, he saw several people like him who had been temporarily notified to come to the meeting. Mox raised his eyebrows, recognizing that it was the ensign of the bear and fox tribes, and couldn't help but wonder, how did Hades recruit all the opponents?

Those few people were also surprised to see Mox: "Lying groove, did Hades take the wrong medicine, why do you even want it?"

Who doesn't know that Mox usually looks more stable than Hades, but when it comes to the critical period, he will drop the chain, Hades is just the opposite of him, usually can make everyone alive, but the key is unexpectedly reliable, so the two are particularly unsympathetic.

Mox snorted coldly: "I don't want to come yet, what about the dog?" Why are you in the conference room?

"I don't know, we've been waiting for more than half an hour."

"Everyone," Dia walked slowly into the conference room, looking sad, "there is an urgent notice.

Mox lazily: "Say, want us to wait for him for a few hours?"

"Lord Lieutenant General has something to do temporarily, let you be here at any time." Dia didn't say when, because even he didn't know how long Hades would be home.

After all, Hades had made them wait for four or five hours, and who knew that this time they would wait for a few days.

Dia silently lit the wax for them in her heart, who told them to dare to dig the corner of the general's wall?

The kumquat before Hades left appeared in his mind: "Marriage? Let them go with me from birth to death, and I will marry them after that.

Although

Dia knew that this was an angry word, she still fought a cold war fiercely, swearing that when she saw the beautiful and smooth lieutenant general's wife in the future, her heart was absolutely like water, and the four were empty!

·

On the Demon Sirius, Tang Yihe's newly opened small restaurant is located near the largest public tarmac, which is the most convenient ball center area on the entire planet.

Because this branch is clearly positioned, it is to provide private customized services to the guests of the super rich area of the military aircraft star, so the store is not very large, the business hours are not long, and only five tables of guests are served every lunch and evening, which can not only ensure the quality of service, Tang Yihe is also very easy to do alone.