43

Chapter 43

Mox's snakehead was dented, but in the face of the comers, he was as violent as he dared not speak.

This tall man is his uncle, a more terrifying existence than his father, who used to want to go to a chef school to learn cooking, refused to join the army to revitalize the family, his father locked him up for half a month and could not make him submit, and as a result, his uncle came over and beat him up.

The uncle's name was Hodgson, and he politely asked Mr. Veterinarian to go, and his already serious face sank, and he knocked Mox's seven inches without saying a word, directly frightening Mox's paralyzing reaction, and returned to human form with a scream.

Hodgson darkened: "Open the mailbox immediately and see what kind of wonderful farce you have created!"

Mox's heart was twitched with a roar, but he didn't dare to delay, quickly opened the bracelet, and saw that his uncle sent him a lot of videos, clicked on one of them to play, and felt that the sky was falling after two seconds.

In the video, one second he was still personable and well-dressed, and the next second, he turned into a big python and foamed at the mouth!

"You've now become the laughing stock of Parton Military Academy! Those students were originally live broadcasting, who knew that you suddenly deformed in public, and became so ugly! It simply lost the face of our Silver Snake Clan! Hodgson said, getting angrier and more angry the more he spoke. Their snake clan from top to bottom, from male to female, from old to young, subject to nature is almost irritable and irritable, this uncle is even more a fighter among the irascibles, his oral lesson is not enough, the tail brush conjured, so he pumped his nephew fiercely.

"It's so useless! No wonder you can't win Hades that stinky boy! "

Snap.

"You came to Paton to keep an eye on the actions of the Demon Wolf Clan that day, and you came to eat!"

Syllable.

"You ate and ate it, and you ate yourself back to the snake!"

Syllable.

"You just turned into a snake yourself, and you have to be livestreamed!"

Snap ...

Ten minutes later, Mox collapsed weakly on the ground, Nobuko grinning and spitting out of his mouth, but he was secretly glad that his uncle was still merciful to his subordinates and did not bite him with his fangs.

You must know that the uncle's bloodline is very pure, the toxicity is the strongest in the whole family, or neurotoxoid, although the poison does not kill him, but it can still hurt to die and live when bitten, it is the most Asura existence of the Silver Snake Family!

After Hodgson beat his nephew, he didn't breathe, and after cutting his hair, his expression straightened: "I've tried to delete the video, but you'd better not go to that Tang Ji private restaurant recently, this is not our territory, you don't cause trouble for our family again!" If there is any murder, I can't get rid of you!

Mox nodded aggrievedly. Although he was indeed angry, he had great respect for good chefs in his bones, and he would not do such things as beating a chef.

However, after sending off his uncle, he disguised himself and still sneaked to find Tang Yihe.

As soon as I entered the store, I saw Tang Yihe teaching customers how to eat rice noodles across the bridge in the correct order.

Mox ate out of the psychological shadow, saw the big bowl of soup has an urge to run away, but the same clear soup, others shabu shabu shabu vegetables are particularly flavorful, rice noodles are also sucked, there are about ten people on the scene eating bridge rice noodles, the scene is spectacular, the end of the eating is hot.