76

Chapter 76

Hades' reaction was: Ben was teased!

The second reaction was to think about what he said "fragrant", subconsciously thinking that Tang Yihe was saying that he had just taken a bath and the smell of bath liquid left on his body.

Because he dug a night of mining, digging sweaty, although at first he did smell the smell of nectar on his body, but after getting used to it, he became insensitive to this smell, just like a pet family, after getting used to the smell of pets, he did not feel any peculiar smell, only when the guests came could they detect the difference.

Hades worked all night, and did not come out of the farm until the early hours of the morning, and after secretly licking the tip of the farmer's nose and small hands, for some indescribable reason, he blushed and went to take a cold shower, and he collided with the farmer.

Not only the wonderful encounter in the morning, but also the cold farmer was also a wall knock to him, and it was "fragrant", Hades was pasted by him for a burst of anger and blood, and he didn't care about "following offenses", so he wanted to turn against the guest and push this suddenly enchanted farmer to the other side of the corridor!

Who knew that Tang Yihe asked softly with a smile: "Was last night's bee sugar sweet syrup balls delicious?"

Although he still bent his eyebrows, there was no smile in his eyes, and he was cold.

Bee sugar sweet syrup balls!

Despite hearing the dish for the first time, Hades could effortlessly associate it with the supposedly customized, all-interstellar unique bulb, as if memory remained on the tip of his tongue.

However, in the next second, Hades's face turned white!

What, what does it mean? Could it be, did he know that he... No, he has been hiding in the military aircraft star these days, and there are no videos or photos of him at home, how can Tang Yihe know?

It must be some trap!

Hades gave full play to his academic excellence and immediately calmed down: "I don't understand what you're talking about. "

Oh, pretend.

Tang Yihe was also not angry, and smiled and groaned: "Last night in the middle of the night, a pet of unknown breed visited my house, and seeing that it was cute, I gave it a ball to eat, the material of the ball is extremely special, after eating, it will not only beautify the beauty, but more importantly..."

"What is it?!" God, don't be something that suppresses estrus again!

Tang Yihe glanced at him: "What are adults nervous about?"

"Me, where am I nervous?" Hades, who was not nervous, had his eyes wandering around, weak and anxious. Damn, hurry up and say what is it!!! How did he never know that the farmer was so bad and so appetizing?!

Tang Yihe had seen enough of his jokes, so he said slowly: "It's nothing, probably like the ancient Xiangxiang princess, the lips and teeth are fragrant, the whole body is fragrant and sweaty, and even some body fluids are the smell of nectar... Well, that's the smell of the lieutenant general's adults now. Hades

heard the last sentence from his first sentence, and the whole person was already dumbfounded, and when he returned to his senses, a drop of fragrant sweat fell from his temple, winding out a fragrant trajectory.

As soon as Tang Yihe's fingers hooked, he hooked the drop of sweat on his fingertips, and then handed it to the tip of his nose.

Suddenly, a familiar floral fragrance entered the nose, the taste was very quiet and pleasant, and it was also very delicious, which was appetizing.