63

Chapter 63

Uncle David's H18 type anesthesia needle, known as "severed descendants" in the army, really made Hades have a psychological shadow of twelve, if he had deviated at the beginning, don't talk about contract marriage in his life, I am afraid that he can only cross the galaxy Plato.

But now is not the time to blame your uncle, but how to find him. David is not his subordinate, and he has not seen him in several years, and he cannot master his operation code, not to mention that Hades does not currently have a contact machine.

Fortunately, his talent and skills are enough to track down anyone he has met.

Excellent olfactory memory and analytical skills, and soon found the traces of David from the messy smell of the scene.

But David is also cunning, probably in order not to let the other orcs really grasp his movements, he actually has four or five base points!

No wonder the Admiral sent him, Rao Hades was also in a big circle, and after several places were emptied, he finally found David in a secret location, and the whole process was tracked for three and a half hours, which was only twenty minutes away from Paton Manor.

David was using the communicator to not know who to contact, his expression was very nervous, and the first reaction to seeing Hades was not surprise, but like seeing a life-saving straw: "Xiaoha!

"Uncle David," Hades flashed in, "where is Mrs. Windsor?"

Only on rare occasions would he call his mother, usually Mrs. Windsor, and his father would be called Admiral or Mr. Willa.

"Missing!" David frowned, "Information from a minute ago."

"Missing?"

The two tacitly did not have any reminiscences, and directly described the military situation.

David told the events of the previous two days, "Your whereabouts have been exposed, and now that Paton has been surrounded by the forces of foxes and rats, I am afraid that there will be a conflict and let her return immediately." The Silver Snake had already withdrawn, but Mox learned of your tracks and killed a horse rifle, blocking Madame's path, and she had to stay on the RUbe asteroid, which is the territory of the bear clan, and also participated in this search for you, and..."

"And then?" Hades' heart tightened, "Arrested? "Damn savage race!

"No, the admiral's wife abandoned the cabin and fled, and it has not been found at present, I have sent someone to rescue it, and generally there will be no fear of life as a lady." David gritted his teeth and said, "The bad news is that they decided that Madame returned with you, so it may be difficult to deal with."

Hades looked unkind: "They want to know the content of my mission."

"Yes, your father can't send more help now, you have been missing for half a year, the mission has not been transferred so far, he is very stressed, and recently there has been a small riot in the military aircraft star. Lord Admiral, in order to control... It seems to hurt.

Hades was silent, frowning in thought.

Although David is a lieutenant general, he has no real power and is not familiar with the situation of the military aircraft star, now he can only quickly explain the situation to Hades, and then said: "Please young master make the next decision immediately!"

Hades said in a deep voice, "I can only bother Lady Windsor to suffer for a while."

David: "... You're not going to save her?