17

Chapter 17: Escape from the Farm

As the number of diners increased, Tang Yihe, who was still slow to cook, began to become a little busy, and the ingredients began to be in short supply, becoming in short supply.

Especially on Friday, the staff of nearby companies came here one after another for dinner, and if you were not careful, you missed feeding Xiaoha on the farm.

As a result, Xiao Ha was hungry all day this day, so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back, but there was not even a bit of bone dregs in the dog basin, but at this time, his sensitive nose still smelled a vague fragrance.

——In order to entertain the group of white-collar workers, Tang Yihe cooked another pot of rice, and hurriedly opened the lid before the heat was over, so the rice fragrance was particularly rich, so that it could be quietly transmitted to the virtual farm in the palm of his left hand...

Xiao Ha turned his head, and this was the first time that it captured the breath outside the "skylight" very clearly.

It twitched its nose and sniffed intently, becoming more and more sure that the soft rice fragrance did not belong to anything on the farm, but indeed came from outside!

Even with the movement of Tang Yihe's left hand, you can smell the thick of the warm and soft rice fragrance in turn, when Tang Yihe's hand reaches into the pot to spoon the rice, the rice fragrance is rich, and when Tang Yihe serves it to the guests, the rice fragrance will become light, just like the green seedlings it often smells in the field.

Xiao Ha closed his eyes, fantasizing about what smelled so good, he had never smelled it in his life, and he couldn't help but sketch its image in his mind - forgive his barren brain, he could only imagine everything delicious and good smell into the shape of bones.

The sense of smell became more and more sensitive because of its high concentration, and gradually, even began to smell the aroma of other things, clear, sweet and sour, and seemed to be the oil aroma of meat...

"Woof!" Did the evil farmer steal something delicious behind his back?! It's too much!!!

Xiao Ha drooled, and his stomach let out a loud grunt. It ran around the farm angrily, and rushed to the farmland, raised its paws, pulled the tender leaves in the field, and looked up at the skylight while pulling, wondering if Tang Yihe would come to stop it. It messed up all the leaves, and some delicate new leaves accidentally fell several times.

Tang Yihe never appeared, and Xiao Ha felt a sense of loneliness that he had done a big career but no one appreciated, and he became more and more angry.

But it didn't dare to really hurt those crops, for fear that Tang Yihe would clean it up, so he ran out of the ground angrily.

Doesn't the farmer cherish his few fields and can't engage in crops, then he will dig up the soil and vent his anger!

Xiao Ha's eyes narrowed, and he saw that a certain flat land seemed to be very fertile, and with a whimper, his four paws struggled to dig the pit, and the clean farm was immediately messy.

I don't know how many pits were gouged, but when I gouged somewhere, my claws were suddenly diaphragmatic by a hard thing, and it hurt a little.

Xiao Ha suddenly retracted his paws and roared in annoyance, wanting to see which sand stone was not long-eyed to get in the way, but there was a burst of golden light in his eyes.

I saw that the place where the soil was planed just now revealed a shiny tip.

...... Whaa

Xiao Ha curiously dialed the soil next to him, so that more of this tip appeared. A moment later, a hard stone pimple was pulled out by it, this stone was about the size of an egg, the shape was irregular, but the whole body was crystal clear and beautiful.