23

Chapter 23: Initial Internet Celebrities

It is said that after the leader of the Food Supervision Bureau returned, there happened to be a dinner in the evening, and the place was set at a Michelin restaurant in Paton Star. This Michelin-starred restaurant specializes in sweetness and has always been highly regarded by Patons.

Originally, he also liked it, but since he tasted the sweet and sour radish of the Tang Gate cuisine, he felt that the Michelin cuisine in his mouth was a little unpleasant - a little more saccharin, the taste was too soft, and most importantly, there was a little less "soul" between the lips and teeth.

He didn't know that little bit of agility, it was the special sweetness of the radish, more to grab the taste, less and feel mediocre, Tang Yihe handled it just right, making him have endless memories.

At noon the next day, it was clear that the Food Supervision Bureau was an hour and a half away from Tangmen Cuisine, and this leader Xu came to lunch from far away.

If you usually say which restaurant usually receives people with a position like him, it is definitely the hearts of everyone, but Tang Yihe and Wen Liguo both "have eyes that do not recognize Mount Tai", not only do not kneel and lick, but also tell him that they will not serve sweet and sour radishes today.

"Why?" Leader Xu was not very happy.

The old diners on the side laughed: "You're new, right?" Don't know the rules of the Tang Gate? Leader

Xu: "What rules?"

"One-three-five supplies sweet and sour radish, two-four-six supplies sauce radish, and on Sunday depends on the mood." The old diner explained, "Just because of this rule, diners are still divided into sweet and salty factions, and they quarrel from time to time, of course, there have been a lot of stops recently..."

Leader Xu didn't understand at all, what sweet and salty? What quarrel? Could the world of young people be less complicated?

Obviously, I can't eat sweet and sour radish today, Leader Xu sighed in disappointment and ordered other dishes casually.

He didn't remember the name of the dish at all, he just wanted to fill his stomach casually, who knew that when Wen Liguo brought the dish, the clean presentation would double his favorability. It is a finely sliced plate, red and white, and sprinkled with green onion rings of different sizes.

Leader Xu took a bite with three points of doubt, and was immediately surprised by the sour and spicy taste. He has always been unspicy because interstellar peppers are very choking, and ordinary people will not masochize and eat this thing. However, after the spiciness passed, another slightly mellow fragrance remained between the lips and teeth, I can't tell what the taste is, but it is very appetizing.

Leader Xu glanced at what he ordered: sour and spicy shredded potatoes.

God, is it the kind of potato he thinks? I have the impression that potatoes are generally used for feed, and they are rarely used for cooking! It's not that he hasn't eaten it, and everything he can eat before has a lingering jerky, soft and rotten, greasy in two bites, and never thought that it could have a crunchy tooth taste.

Leader Xu was pleasantly surprised. After eating, I couldn't help but send a circle of friends, accompanied by the signboard of Tang Gate cuisine, and commented like a golden land: potential merchants.

You must know that his position is the middle-level leader of the Food Supervision Bureau, and his words are small and weighty, and although this circle of friends is only a few words, it quickly attracts the attention of a group of people and others.