58

Chapter 58

[Bulk review merchant: Tang Ji private cuisine

Service: 1.2; Environment: 3.5; Taste: 8.8; Review: 136479

Gentle Muggle: Can't bear it, can't bear it, this price increase is too much! ] I'm an old fan on the verge of depowdering!

Building 1L: Familiar to you, what's wrong?

Building 2L: The most expensive chicken soup in history, 50,000 cups, just ask if you are afraid!

......

Landlord: Ahhhhhhh!!!h I'm a Muggle and I apologize for my statement two days ago! Just for the boss's chicken can lay "nc6842" golden eggs, I will never lose powder in my life!!! The cousin at home just found out Progeria, originally sad, now she has been saved! (Posted 13 seconds ago)

Toot Mama: Hmph, I knew this shop wasn't a good thing, profiteer!

Landlord:...... Oh my God, I can't wait to go back to the self who made the above remarks two days ago, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. (Posted 15 seconds ago)

Building 2L: Me too, I regret hacking this store on the Internet... Is it still time to turn powder?

Lady Sugar: Top, although I still can't afford to drink it, I don't think chicken soup is expensive at all!

Wogua: Oh my God, the half-year-old fan is so moved, I specifically asked my girlfriend who is a doctor, she said this is true, the colleagues in the whole hospital are going crazy!

Foodie team leader: Woo-woo, don't waste our desperate clarification these days, almost collapsed by the damn Kuroko water army, we are only eighteen people, the water army hundreds of thousands of accounts, are we easy?

Building 1L: Touch your sisters and ask how to join you

Building 2L: Yes! Ask how to join the anti-black group, now the water army has disappeared, but many spam comments have not been reported, and we also want to contribute

to the

landlord: Okay, I will set up a small station

...

2358: The elderly don't understand the pink and black above, so I want to know if the chicken soup is delicious?

It's a plane: My mother, I suddenly thought of something, recently went to eat and found that the owner of the store and the waiter brother had very good skin, it is said that the chicken soup was not sold, so they drank

it themselves Building 1L: Didn't the owner of that shop always have good skin?

Building 2L: No, no, no, it used to be white and flawless, but now it's like glowing light, the effect of ten levels of beauty!

Building 3L: Copied from the star - chicken skin is rich in collagen, which can make the skin smooth and delicate, remove wrinkles and spots... (200 words omitted below)

4L in the middle of the building: I! And beauty benefits?

Building in Building 5L: Oh my God, can you get rid of acne?

6L in the building: Ahh

Mrs. Lili's villa: Really fake, although I don't have Progeria and don't like food, but 50,000 soups are cheaper

than skinboosters Xiao Qian: Ma Ya! Do you want to drink chicken soup in a group?

Building 1L: Take Me

Building 2L: +1

...

15L: I advise you not to go to