6

Chapter 6: Urns

Of course, Tang Yihe is not engaged in hunger marketing, he really has no supply.

Especially the last few cups, because the lemon slices have been soaked extremely lightly, I have to squeeze the pulp into it to increase the acidity, and as a result, diners like it more, the lemon pulp is crisp, and if you bite inadvertently, it will nourish a little bit of acidic water, making people sour, but feel extremely enjoyable.

Unfortunately, such a delicacy was completely out of stock on lunch on the third day.

Fortunately, some customers brought by lemonade began to dare to try his cucumber scrambled eggs, so that in the absence of lemonade, the flow of customers on the fourth day was maintained to eighty percent, although the two dishes were not as attractive as lemonade, but they were always not rushed.

And guests seem to prefer dine-in to packing, because only dine-in can see the novel, pleasing presentation. It is obviously just an ordinary ingredient, and it seems that after such a place, the taste can become delicious. Of course, this is not their illusion, in order to get rid of sweetness and increase natural crispness, Tang Yihe does not know how many times to test, many times to test the ratio of vegetarian and meat, the ratio of seasoning, so that they return to half of the taste of the 21st century.

There are more people eating in, and Tang Yihe gradually found that Interstellar is also like the "ancients", like to eat while surfing the Internet, watching videos or playing forums.

In the past two days, he noticed that these guests were all brushing the same topic - the funeral of Major General Hades.

It is said that the body of the major general has not been traced to this day, but in order to calm the people's hearts, the military department planned to hold a solemn and grand memorial service, the specifications were generals, entered the cemetery planet, and also awarded the title of outstanding martyr, and lowered their respective planetary flags throughout the stars to show respect and mourning.

To know that people will live long in the future, it has been a long time since a soldier can enter the cemetery planet, which is really big news.

The memorial service was broadcast live, and many politicians, senior military officials, and well-known people came to pay their respects, including Hades' Karl family, which has a great reputation but has always been low-key and very mysterious.

The media rushed to cover it. Some reporters, representing the majority of fans, questioned whether the body of the major general was not searched and rebuked the military for treating the martyrs badly.

The military is in a state of distraction, which makes people angry. Fortunately, at this time, several soldiers, said to be colleagues and subordinates of the major general, insisted that they would definitely carry out the search to the end, brushing a wave of heat and the goodwill of the people.

The diners of the restaurant were also actively discussing, and through the holographic screen they erected, Tang Yihe saw that the memorial service had come to an end, and because there was no body, he entered the tombstone with an empty urn painted in black and gold.

When this scene was live, the entire Paton Star was quieter than usual, and an unspeakable solemnity and sadness lingered in the air.

Tang Yihe's guests are mostly young people, and in addition to being sad, they also have the intention of watching the excitement and not being too big.

"Hey, Hades has passed away, and as a result, no high-definition frontal photos have flowed out so far, red for so many years, or those few high-paste photos, I want to know what he looks like..."