37

Chapter 37

Tang Yihe thought that the two people brought by Mox were at most writing an article on the Internet such as food discovery, and even he doubted whether the level of the girl writer could control the food manuscript, who knew that they gave themselves such a big surprise.

But speaking of surprise, Tang Yihe felt that he was absolutely more surprised than happy, about the title of intangible cultural heritage, he only had some thunderous nouns in his mind, what Yunjin weaving skills, ancient Huaxia Kunqu District, ancient Huaxia paper-cutting, or the famous national wine brewing technology, how could not think of the Lun Jiao cake, shine in the interstellar!

But those articles don't want money to blow to the sky, what treasures across the times, ingenious small square cakes...

Tang Yihe was rarely a little weak-hearted.

"I heard that the food critic 'Jessica Macho' once came to your home to interview, and his text mentioned that you studied ancient documentaries for a full twenty years, is that true?" A reporter asked adoringly.

"We learned that your father is also a chef, so he must have taught you cooking skills from an early age, right? I heard that every recipe in your store is a finished product that has been painstakingly developed with countless wastes..."

"How do you understand craftsmanship?"

......

Tang Yihe looked at them coolly, and wanted to ask if they were mentally retarded. He's only 245 years old, and 20 years ago he was a kid who couldn't even speak.

Such an exaggerated manuscript, needless to say, must be the writer with nail polish.

Reporters rushed up and tortured him about his mental journey.

Tang Yihe really has nothing to say, the more he talks about bugs, if he is known that he is a traverser, it will be troublesome, it is better to let them continue to misunderstand.

He did not deny it, and said lightly: "I will not accept any interviews, please come back."

"Mr. Tang, Mr. Tang! Answer one more question..."

"Mr. Tang..."

Tang Yihe was overwhelmed and dialed the phone of the security department with an expressionless face.

The security guard came sweating profusely, and saw that he was surrounded by a large crowd of people, and his usually calm face showed an overwhelming embarrassment, and the reporters were too enthusiastic.

They are all frequent visitors of Tang Yihe, and they have long seen reporters stuck there, but they thought that Tang Yihe would be willing to accept interviews, after all, this is a good time to show the limelight, so they did not rush people at the first time.

But now that I received the report, and saw that Boss Tang's face was ugly, I knew that it was self-defeating and made the boss unhappy.

What kind of joke, the boss is not happy and will definitely come out, they will come to eat! The security guards up and down, before Tang Yihe's small favors, what cut the leftover Lunjiao cake leftovers, the remaining lemonade, if you happen to consume before closing, Tang Yihe will give it away for free.

These security guards naturally took his lead in his mood, and immediately unceremoniously held up explosion-proof panels and electric batons to drive away the overly excited reporters and media.

The media was so angry that they couldn't wait to go back to writing immediately, so they wrote that Tang Yihe played a big name and supported bodyguards to beat the masses.