19

Chapter 19 Hiring Employees

The first fertilized paddy field finally matured.

The original output of 50 catties has now soared to 120 catties, and the quality has not shrunk at all due to the surge in production, the grain rice is very full, and the grain that comes out shows a crystal color.

After the first pot of rice after fertilization is cooked, the aroma is two points stronger than before, and escapes from the exhaust air outlet of the back kitchen. Dongying Restaurant because the direction of the kitchen was opposite the Tang Gate, so that he could smell the light rice fragrance, Boss Zhang immediately drooled, and couldn't help but let his son out again and hit a copy back.

After three hours of slow cooking of white rice in a circulating pot, each grain absorbs enough water, and the surface is a layer of oily light; Because of the good quality, the taste is distinct, the skin is slightly brittle, but the inner core is extremely soft and glutinous, and there is a slight bursting feeling when bitten, and the taste is just the right fragrance, not greasy at all, and not dull.

After tasting it, he directly burst into foul language: "I, this is the authentic rice balls!" The

Noga farm rice he chose is already a medium-grade rice with a good reputation, and a pound costs thousands of stars, and he has always prided himself on "real materials", but the goods are angry! The taste of his proud rice balls is similar to that of Shi compared with Tang Gate cuisine, and what is "real material" is simply compared to "cutting corners." Originally

, Dongying Cuisine has been doing poorly recently, and it has become even worse since the Tangmen rice was launched.

Boss Zhang was so anxious to ask around, wondering which farm or supplier Tang Yihe bought the rice from, but how could such a trade secret be easily exposed? Naturally, it is impossible to find it without painstaking efforts.

In the end, he could only grit his teeth and enter a batch of top-grade high-grade rice, 20,000 star coins a catty, which really hurt him to death. Fortunately, it is still slightly useful, some older customers prefer industrial flavors, and they are not very able to accept Tang Yihe's "new things", so they are still willing to patronize the old store and eat high-end rice and are secretly happy.

The diners were happy, but Boss Zhang's heart was dripping blood madly. On the surface, Dongying Restaurant is barely stabilizing the old diners, but the cost has increased sharply, resulting in a drop in profits by more than half, and there has been a business crisis, in desperation, the owner went to buy a few more Hades urns to offer, longing for the blessing of the major general.

Compared with the death throes of Dongying Restaurant, Tangmen cuisine is visibly warmed up, after all, the comment area is too magical, attracting many "one-day" parties, and then some of these people have developed into resident diners.

To put it mildly, others are troubled because there are no guests, but Tang Yihe is worried because there are many guests.

The supply of rice was maintained, and other ingredients were in short supply, so Tang Yihe fertilized the ingredients used in the most sought-after dishes according to the sales situation, and finally ensured eighty percent of the supply.

——In fact, as long as Comrade Xiaoha works harder, digging a few more mines can ensure enough fertilizer, but it does not listen to Tang Yihe's command at all, and sometimes it is inexplicably irritable, even if it gives more gold coins, it does not stimulate its motivation, staring directly at the screen all day, his small eyes are full of exploration, and he seems to be extremely interested in the outside world.