47

Chapter 47

Tang Yihe's first thought was that Xiao Ha wanted to play, but then there was a trace of vigilance in his mind. This vigilance came very strangely, as if the subconscious was stimulated and reminded by someone, fleeting, but it was keenly captured by him.

Thinking of something, he quickly opened the toolkit and checked it.

But nothing was missing in the kit, and the most crucial things were there, and he looked at the sauce bottle again, and the packaging was intact and undamaged; In the transparent and visible fresh-keeping food box, five plain potatoes, a watery cucumber, and a handful of chives are still well placed in it.

Tang Yihe frowned slightly, very puzzled by the strangeness that seemed to be reminded just now.

The staff in front saw him stop and urged: "Please enter the venue quickly, the competition is about to start."

While

speaking, the front venue was indeed brightly lit, which pierced everyone's spirits.

Tang Yihe's contemplation was suddenly interrupted, came back to his senses, and entered the venue according to his words.

Xiao Ha on the farm: "..."

Ben Wang did his best!

Tang Yihe couldn't rush out without opening his hand, and those actions just now belonged to super extreme play. It keenly smelled the change in the taste of potatoes on the farmer's hand, and wanted to come out and tell him, But no way, what shit staff is so hateful!

Xiao Ha was angry and anxious, and roared in a low voice while ploughing the soil, and somehow his tongue was knotted, his pronunciation changed, and he stopped like a "stupid".

Xiaoha: !!!

Hey?!! How can Benwang speak human language?!

It's not good for the whole dog!

·

The layout of the venue is similar to the scene of the 21st century cooking competition, a high-tech lobby, divided into two parts, half of which are cooking stations where chefs demonstrate their cooking skills, and each cooking station is equipped with live broadcast equipment; The other half is the judges' seat.

There is only a short distance between the two, so that the whole process of the dishes from the initial unprocessed stage to the perfect finished product is completed under the observation of the judges, and can be tasted in the first place, after all, many special snacks will greatly reduce the flavor even if they are a few minutes late.

There are twenty-six cooking tables, representing twenty-six chefs in this competition, Tang Yihe is on the side, in an inconspicuous position, but when all the contestants have arrived, Tang Yihe is indeed the most eye-catching.

Because he is really good-looking, handsome, tall and slender, even if he wears a chef's hat and a white uniform, he doesn't look like a chef but a messy display model, and the other contestants are not a painting style, and even the director can't help but shoot him a few more frames.

Tang Yihe glanced at the judges' table quietly, and then saw an unexpected person - Mox.

Mox also sat in the last position, looking at him expectantly, and when the two looked at each other, Mox also blinked.

This guy is actually a judge. Tang Yihe thought of the dish he was going to cook today, and suddenly felt a little bad. It's over, if this guy is spicy and animalized in public, the communiqué personal vendetta is not very good.