95

Chapter 95

Hades was the first time to see the farmer's completely naked appearance, although the person was now soaked in water, only revealing a collarbone and a round and white shoulder on one side, because of tension, the collarbone towered up a small nest, water droplets rolled inside, looking obviously very refreshing, but instantly ignited the cluster of fire that Hades buried in his body, so that he involuntarily grabbed his shoulders and slowly approached him.

Tang Yihe subconsciously wanted to retreat, but was entangled in his feet by a furry thing under the water - Hades' tail.

The wet tail was heavy, not at all fluffy and soft as before, like a flexible vine, dragging him straight to the bottom.

At the same time, Hades got closer and closer, and his burning breath had even sprayed on Tang Yihe's face.

Tang Yihe's whole body was as stiff as a stone, until Hades' low and hoarse voice came: "Tang Yihe..."

The eyes showed the plunder that had never been seen before.

Tang Yihe was excited, the shoulder that was held was shaken, and before he could react, his hands and feet kicked hard.

He forgot that he had restored his farmer's privileges, and he would usually suffer if he lifted Hades, not to mention that he had used ninety percent of the strength just now, and this counterattack was fast and fierce.

The warm spring water suddenly seemed to be blown up, splashed, and a large mass of things smashed out from the bottom of the water, impartially, just through the entrance of the basement, snapped, and hit the ceiling above.

Hades was directly embedded into the ceiling because of this huge impact, he was not an inch, half human and half wolf, a tail that was so fluffy that it could completely cover PP fell naturally, looking indescribably funny.

Hades: "... Pain and whimper!

Tang Yihe looked up at his big tail that was tight in pain: "Sorry, I didn't control the strength for a while."

Hades forcefully pulled his head out of the ceiling and looked back at him faintly: "Why are you doing this to me?"

Tang Yihe: "Because you are plotting against you."

"I didn't! I just want to take a bath! Hades was particularly aggrieved and righteous, "At most, I will bubble with you, I will definitely not do anything else!"

"You don't have any credibility anymore." What's more, Tang Yihe is not blind, Hades' reaction is really real and creepy, right?

"It's true this time!" Hades blushed, "I don't know how to do it yet..."

Tang Yihe: "..."

Hades expressed it with great sincerity: "I am a very traditional person, and I will not do that to you before I get married."

Tang Yihe raised his eyebrows, rolled his eyes, and sneered: "Then why don't you come down?" Fun talking on your stomach on your stomach? The

big tail suddenly froze, and Hades's butt moved, but obviously he couldn't move a little when he was embedded in it. He coughed twice: "Am I happy to do it?"

Tang Yihe showed a look that saw everything: "Of course, our lieutenant general is day by day, and he can fight for ten consecutive days, but you take a leisurely time, and remember to come down and take a bath." It's

all men, who doesn't know who yet? If you have the ability, your brother is not a big boy!

Hades: "..."