83

Chapter 83

Tang Yihe, as a normal man at heart, although he is slightly cold in some aspects but not dull, this group of long-tailed tadpoles makes him have bad associations.

If it was sent by someone else, but by Hades, it was difficult for him to believe that this was a serious letter.

Tang Yihe's face darkened, and he was about to delete it, but Hades sent a second letter, as if the timing was very accurate, his finger just pointed on the holographic screen, and before he had time to delete the first one, the second one was opened.

[Xiaoha: Just now it was a Trist code, if you have deleted it, it proves that your thinking is not pure [erha] [erha] - please decipher it within three days, this is the knowledge of the second grade of the military academy]

Tang Yihe's fingers paused, and his face was a little hot, because he really wanted to be crooked just now! Of course, it is not ruled out that Hades deliberately misled him with such damn graphics, but it is a true fact that he fell into a visual trap.

And what does it mean to emphasize in particular "knowledge points of the second grade of primary school in military schools"? Is this even questioning his personality and IQ?

Although he vaguely felt that this letter was an agitation, but from the challenge of the little beast, Tang Yihe did not think that he would lose, and he must also admit that he was a little curious about what was behind the password.

Of course, boredom and competitiveness do not exist for him, Tang Yihe advocates high efficiency, he copied the tadpoles little by little, and took them to his diners the next day.

The rich ladies are all women behind the officers, and they thought they would understand a little, who knew that when the rich ladies saw this group of tadpoles, they immediately showed a painful expression: "Hehehe, this evokes my failing memories!"

"Boss Tang, it's too much for you to test us with the Trist code!"

"Can't solve it, you see where we are old women who still remember elementary school knowledge, this password is not often used, and it has long been returned to the teacher of Keren."

The wives are simply avoidant of the string of tadpoles like femme fatales, just like the scumbags see the function diagram, it is almost their old life.

Tang Yihe frowned, speechless for this group of ladies who looked very elite. But thinking about it, he was not good at mathematics since he was a child, maybe he really gave him the simplest XY equation to solve it, and he couldn't solve it.

Fortunately, in addition to most of his diners who came to drink tea at leisure, there were also occasional real officers, and since Hades tested him with knowledge of the army, and swore that it was the second grade of elementary school, it would definitely be difficult for those people.

Who knew that whether it was an old lieutenant or a young military academy student, no one could solve it!

The older one told him: "I can't remember things from decades ago, and now I don't use this set of passwords, and it is estimated that few people know the solution."

The younger one said: "Brother Tang, after the reform ten years ago, we no longer teach the Trist code, so we are not very clear."

Tang Yihe: "Ten years ago?

"Yes, in the past, I had to learn five or six sets of ciphers at the same time, but because the teaching was not ideal, I cut some of the outdated knowledge points, and now there are only three sets of commonly used textbooks left." Trist character is simple, but the structure is very complex, very easy to mix, is the earliest cut discipline. "The person who spoke was a military student, and his grades could rank in the top ten in the school, but let alone him, I am afraid that it would be difficult for the teachers at the school to solve it immediately.