78

Chapter 78

A recharge can only recharge 50 million T, because of the import of huge traffic, the mailbox is instantly stuffed with information, at least 2,000 messages, piled up more than 20 pages, Tang Yihe turned a few pages, at a glance full of duplicate content, simply no longer scroll down.

The value of 100 billion is too terrible, according to the speed of Tang Yihe's use, it is estimated that it will take decades to use up, in other words, that is the price of the most expensive private spaceship on the Hades tarmac!

Even if he won the lottery, he didn't make such a profit, and Tang Yihe immediately called over.

Noah's service level is very high, and only five seconds after calling, a sweet female voice sounded: "Hello, do you need any help?" As

soon as Tang Yihe reported his name, before he could say his appeal, the professional female announcer took a breath: "Ah, it turned out to be Mr. Tang!" Please wait for a while, now for you to go to the premium VIP service number. Tang

Yihe was stunned for a moment, how did it sound like he knew himself?

A moment later, I heard a "beep" sound coming from the other end, and then a thick male voice sounded: "Hello Mr. Tang."

The voice sounded a certain age, and the leadership style was steady, but the tone was particularly respectful.

Tang Yihe: "My account suddenly entered 10 million, is it a virus?"

"Mr. Tang, please don't be nervous, this is a gift from a mysterious guest, the source is absolutely reliable, please use it with confidence." The male voice explained.

After Tang Yihe hung up the phone, his mind spun quickly, and then locked a suspicious object. He checked the Internet and found that this blackest and most profitable traffic company in the whole interstellar had Hades' name in the shareholder list!

Moments later, he received an anonymous MMS message from Ai Ai with a picture of a golden egg.

Tang Yihe: "..."

Oh, don't think that anonymous he doesn't know who it is.

In an instant, the feeling of falling pies in the sky rushed for the most part, Tang Yihe snorted coldly, turned his hand into the mobile phone farm, and saw that there were already five golden eggs lying in the chicken nest, so he laid one down.

When holding the round and beautiful golden egg, Tang Yihe frowned slightly, feeling a little stunned. The egg that Xiao Ha took out is always warm and warm, but this one is cool.

Obviously it was the same quality, without the big dog snapping saliva on the side, he felt that this egg was not fragrant.

Halfway through the meal, he beckoned out the window: "Xiaobian!

Bian Mu,

who had been taught, looked at him from a distance, and did not dare to move with tears in his eyes.

Tang Yihe secretly scolded someone for being too ruthless, and was about to tempt it to come over to eat with him, when he saw a column of spaceships flashing in the sky from the window, all colorful in the broad daylight, and the battle was not small.

After living here for a while, he probably knew that these gorgeous ladies' spaceships were all kinds of XX ladies, XX ambassadors, and XX celebrities, and one of Windsor's duties was to receive them and maintain the decency of high society, but usually she received two or three a day, rarely like today, it was simply an army.

Tang Yihe is not a nosy nature, simply in the room to study new recipes, now there is too little meat in the farm, but there is a small farm on the Demon Sirius, although the quality of the meat in it is not as firm as the 21st century, but it is much better than the market, you can study how to improve their taste.