29

Chapter 29

Xiao Ha's brain capacity is limited, usually as long as he eats and sleeps well, and then completes [Daily task: murderous farmer. (1/1)], it feels that it is a small luck all day. But now Xiao Ha's brain, which was not enough memory, was overloaded with a strange throbbing -

that was the induction of the man in front of him, Xiao Ha could faintly detect the pulsations under the farmer's pale skin when he was close to him, his life breath

was weaker than before, and the sweet blood that made it excited and even excited seemed thinner.

Xiao Ha could even clearly feel that the place where he was bitten was the gap in the loss of vitality.

This kind of induction will be born with only a little concentration, which makes Xiao Ha very uncomfortable, it whines irritably, looks at the farmer warningly, accuses him with his eyes of not taking care of his body, and if he is injured, he must rest well, and what to do all day busy! Forget that you are the initiator.

Tang Yihe saw that it was not moving, his eyes were still a little inexplicable, although he screamed twice, the sense of attack was not strong, so he tentatively lowered his voice: "Xiaoha." Go down.

Although he was much bigger after he came out, the farmer's prestige was still there, and this order was indeed useful to Xiaoha. It immediately jumped off the farmer's body, shook its head and tail in place, and habitually let out a long roar.

Tang Yihe forced himself to calm down and asked Xiao Ha, "Why did you come out again?"

Xiao Ha ignored him, his head spinning around, and began to look at the small shop with leisure.

Last time, because of its hurry and gluttony, it didn't look much at the living environment of the farmer, and now it found that this small restaurant was actually smaller than the place where he lived, and immediately cast a contemptuous look at the farmer.

Like a king, it walked proudly around the farmer's territory, because its body was too large, its tail swept down the tables and chairs in the dining room, and it swaggered to the kitchen, curiously looking at the three robots, finding that they could move, and threatening them with a grin.

The robot shivered, especially the stir-fry machine in the cold palace was shaken into a sieve, and it felt that if it continued to shake like this, the parts could be shaken out.

Fortunately, Xiao Ha did not mean to attack them, and it paced to the side of the large steamer, and at this time, the Lunjiao cake was still slowly fermenting inside, and there was no sweet fragrance coming out of it.

Xiao Ha was very impatient to circle the steamer twice, looked at the rice cooker again, and finally snorted at Tang Yihe unhappily.

Tang Yihe asked calmly, "What do you want to do?" Xiao

Ha saw that he still didn't understand, so he came over and arched him with his furry head, its head was big and round, and it was against Tang Yihe's lower abdomen, stunned to push him off the ground.

Tang Yihe was shocked, reflexively holding its head with both hands, and as a result, the hand on the hand was involved, and there was immediately a pain in the heart. His muffled voice was heard by Xiao Ha, who quickly stopped, his eyes were still very impatient, but did not push him again, but went around behind him and began to arch his lower back, arching him in the direction of the kitchen. After arching, I was afraid that he would not understand, so I picked up the pot and threw it around.

Tang Yihe understood, Xiao Ha just wanted to cook for him by himself.

Xiao Ha threw the pot with a bang.