44

Chapter 44

Since the last time he ate the perverted spicy bridge rice noodle soup was spicy, Mox was more unspeakable, and his tongue was spicy and bruised.

It hurts or not, it doesn't hurt to eat anything, as if he has lost his sense of taste, which is the end of the world for Mox, who claims to be a foodie, and in his motto, only food cannot be disappointed, and everything else is false.

He cheekily went to the Bigdo veterinary center, which was said to be the most professional in all of Paton, and Mr. Veterinarian had a "I knew you would come" expression and did not vomit Mox to death.

After ticking out his letter and pricking it with various instruments, the veterinarian patted his snake head, "It's okay, it's just that some nerve endings are burned, just rest for a month, and during this time you can only eat nutrient solution, liquid food, don't eat solid overstimulation."

Months!

For Mox, who has eaten Tang Ji's private dishes, eating nutrient solution again is simply bankrupt from a local tyrant to a poor middle peasant.

But in order to protect the tongue, I had to follow the doctor's advice.

Mox sucked the nutrient solution for a few days, the whole snake was thin into lightning, often dreamed of eating Lunjiao cake, and even once dreamed of eating bridge rice noodles - spicy is spicy, but he still remembers the soft and smooth taste of the meat, very enjoyable.

He was so hungry that he couldn't stand it, and he wanted to order a takeaway even if he looked at it, so he went to the Internet to search for food ordering calls, who knew that he touched the bulk review network, and saw a group of netizens coveting his flesh, Mox was furious!

Do these low-blooded Terrans really not know who Young Master Ben is!

Mox was furious, but he couldn't help but look at them one by one, but looking at it, those raw snake slices, snake bone soup, fried snake skin, somehow made his numb taste buds can't help but secrete a lot of saliva.

He actually became slightly interested in his own flesh ♂...

Mox was shocked, and a little strangely proud - heh, there is no one in the whole interstellar who can eat like him, right? A qualified foodie, excellent to himself, I am afraid that I will not be soft-mouthed!

One day, Mox, who lived in his uncle's house to hide from the limelight, suddenly received a takeaway.

"This is the bridge meter noodle you ordered." The man was wearing the uniform of Tang Ji's private dish and carrying a delicate takeaway box half a person tall. The takeaway boxes are all specially made, double-layer soup bowls, nine-grid side dish boxes, even the delivery business can perfectly ensure that when delivered to customers, the deliciousness of the ingredients and the heat of the bone broth are preserved.

Mox was very confused, could it be that he was in a confusion, really ordered takeaway?

Who knew that as soon as Meizi took it, his uncle walked out and said majestically: "Don't touch it, I ordered it."

Mox: "..." Mox

was angry: "Uncle, when did you..."

Uncle was not embarrassed in the slightest, as if ordering takeaway was taken for granted, but this time he was bumped into. He took the takeaway box and glanced at his nephew: "Come to my office, I have limited time, and I will talk to you while eating." Mox

: "... Can I not go? "I really don't want to watch my uncle eat rice noodles, it's a huge torture!

"No," the uncle said in a deep voice, "Lieutenant General David has quietly arrived in Paton, without alarming others, and obviously has nothing to do with Hades.