97

Chapter 97

Swearing ownership of Tang Yihe in front of everyone is also helpless, firstly, wolves are animals with a strong sense of territory, and orcs with wolf genes are certainly not far behind; Second, the scene was all orcs, and ninety percent were singles from the mother and fetus, Tang Yihe stood in the middle of everyone in vain, like straying into the meat of jackals, tigers and leopards, even if he had announced that this person was his contract object, they still looked at Tang Yihe with hungry eyes.

It is unknown how much of the ingredients in this look are directed at people, and how many ingredients are directed at his food, but Hades' sense of crisis has not diminished at all. If he could, he even thought of putting Tang Yihe in his pocket, and he had to touch it from time to time to be at ease.

Tang Yihe was still worried about that damn "Lieutenant General's Wife", it would be good if he didn't beat him up in public, did he still expect himself to take care of his weak sense of security? Not a child again.

"You're pretty much it." Tang Yihe threw away his slimy salty pig hand, "Animalistic convergence convergence."

Hades took advantage of the fact that there was no one, and the dead skin lay in his arms, "When I go back, I will marry you immediately."

Tang Yihe frowned and said, "Flash marriage is not advisable.

"We're not a flash marriage, we've been married for almost a year!" Hades argued: "And you also received my bride price."

"Bride price?" Tang Yihe was stunned, is there such a thing?

"One hundred billion traffic packets."

"..."

"I found out that you have used up some of it, and the person who used my gift bag is mine!" Hades is particularly righteous.

Tang Yihe originally scoffed at his statement, and was just about to open his mouth to refute it, but suddenly noticed that his heart was faintly blocked and a little stuffy. After being stunned for a while, he realized that it was Hades' inner uneasiness that conveyed it.

Looking at the person in front of him who was opening his teeth and dancing his claws, the stubborn and somewhat cautious look in his eyes, Tang Yihe couldn't help but soften his heart.

Hades is in a hurry to get married, probably because of his insecurity. Does he have to take care of his lover's mood a little?

Tang Yihe sighed leisurely: "I don't like the title of Lieutenant General's Wife.

Hades "understood in seconds": "Do you like the Admiral's wife?"

"Forget it, I can't communicate."

Hades cried: "But the admiral has an age limit, and he must be fifty-five years old to serve, so do I have to marry you in thirty years?" This is particularly arrogant, there can be many lieutenant generals in the whole interstellar, but only three admirals are allowed, and not everyone can sit in that position. Fortunately, Hades is indeed outstanding among his peers, and he does not look big when he says it.

"Well, then thirty years from now." Tang Yihe chuckled, "When the time comes, I will crown you as 'Mrs. Tang', and directly carry the palanquin to marry you."

Hades was dumbfounded, and once again realized that Tang Yihe was really a very arrogant man in his bones. But the more he did this, the more he liked it.

"Then you can directly crown now, you don't have to wait thirty years." Hades blinked, "My dowry is rich." Tang

Yihe: "..." This is really shameful.