61

Chapter 61

David did not care about the difference between male and female, and quickly went over and took the admiral's wife off the windowsill. If she falls, she will definitely be punished by the admiral! Willa is a famous wife and slave in the whole army!

Windsor turned back to its original form and took a deep breath: "Xiao Ha just came to find me.

David happened to step on a mouse and almost slipped, but quickly recognized another familiar breath from the smell of blood.

She unwillingly pointed in one direction and asked, "He's been running out for two minutes, can David catch up?"

"..."

Madame really likes to joke. The pure-blood demon wolf runs extremely fast, and the tracking ability is durable, and its four claws are almost off the ground, as if flying in the air. He is just a close relative of a demon wolf with impure blood, if he wants to chase, Mrs. Windsor's speed completely kills him - she is a demon wolf with a fear of heights, and when she runs at high speed, she will be scared to foam at her mouth, and over time she will lose the instinct to track. Of course, if you really want to fight, David can't bite her, this is a natural crush from genetic superiority!

David asked calmly: "Please Madame inform the military situation."

Ten minutes later, David learned about the arrival of the room full of dead rats and Hades.

Those rats were arguing with several monitors outside, and somehow, they came to scare Windsor, who knew Windsor...

Windsor shivered: "So I killed someone?" Orcs?

David examined the corpse and shook his head: "It is a moderately evolved rat domesticated by the rat people, but the IQ is high, and it is not a primate." The rats engineered the genes of these rats and trained them to gather intelligence everywhere. However, they are difficult to express and are generally only used to lock the orientation of the mission target.

Thinking of something, his face changed: "Are you sure that all the rat clans who came in are already here?"

Although it's a little stupid, but what if one or two of them are smart and find out that Hades is a trace?

Windsor also thought of this relationship, and instantly turned pale: "I can't be sure..."

"It's not good, I'm afraid it's going to be exposed." David sank his face, "The major general has still recovered his memory with the help of Madame, why did he leave suddenly?"

This is also the situation that Lady Windsor is puzzled about, it stands to reason that whether it is a long absence reunion or Hades' sense of responsibility, he will not refuse to go back with her and report to the army immediately, but he is obviously a little resistant when Lady Windsor mentions "leaving".

Windsor frowned beautifully, and then suddenly turned pale, and asked in an astringent voice: "Da, David, I remembered something..."

"What's going on?" David said nervously.

"Little Hata, did he go to see his girlfriend?"

David: "..."

"His last words were 'She's still waiting for me'!" Windsor said worriedly, "He's already married!" David, you know, our demon wolf bonding means marriage!

David was dumbfounded: "Slowly, ma'am, don't get excited."

"I couldn't help but get excited, that girl, it seems to be called 'Ji'." He seemed to be desperate to find her!