27

Chapter 27

It was too late to retract his hand, Xiao Ha's attack speed was like lightning, and in the blink of an eye, his sharp teeth had plunged deep into the tender flesh of Tang Yihe's palm.

The pain of drilling the heart came from the wound in the next second, red blood beads oozed out from the tooth hole, and a thick fishy sweet smell filled the air in an instant.

Tang Yihe trembled in pain, and was shocked: "Xiaoha! He felt as if his hand was about to bite off a piece of flesh.

Xiao Ha bit him but did not eat happily, and with a sweep of its big tail, it actually surrounded the farmer who was trying to get out, wrapped around his thin waist, and wrapped it tightly.

With such a blow up and down, Tang Yihe's face turned a little whiter, and his expression gradually cooled down.

Xiao Ha was a little irritable by the taste of blood in his mouth, but the farmer's eyes at the moment were extremely threatening, and for a moment, Xiao Ha was shaken by the sight, and he released his teeth, leaving only his tail stubbornly entangled.

The blood on Tang Yihe's hands was dripping down, and the thick fishy sweetness was very tempting.

Xiao Ha's bright purple eyes exuded a longing gaze, glanced at the farmer, and stuck out his tongue in disobedience, actually licking the red blood.

Tang Yihe was licked by it so much that he just wanted to scold his mother!

The taste of salt on the wound is nothing more than that.

He was in pain and angry, and couldn't help but shout: "Xiaoha!

Xiao Ha licked the farmer's precious blood, because he roared like this, the dominated, tied submission finally gained the upper hand, and there was a hint of cunning in his purple eyes, and then he finally let go of this farmer who was weaker than he imagined, and then in Tang Yihe's blue and white face, a jump jumped back into the distorted space in front of his palm.

The behemoth in the kitchen disappeared and calmed down again.

Only the bitten hand was still dripping blood, suggesting that what had just happened was not an illusion.

Tang Yihe took a breath and found that his back had been wet by the shock that followed three times.

He gritted his teeth and looked at the wound, unbiased, Xiao Ha's was the muscle of his thumb, the wound was deep, the initial pain of drilling his heart had passed, and now he was pumping with dull pain, especially when he tried to open his hand to enter the farm, the sharp pain made him snort.

But...... How the hell did Xiao Ha run out?

After thinking about it, Tang Yihe felt that his sleeping posture must be too relaxed and unrestrained, so Xiao Ha came out effortlessly, and even his entire body was separated from the mobile phone farm. It's just that he didn't expect that the three-dimensional Xiaoha was such a huge beast, and the breed was even more incomprehensible, like a wolf and not a wolf, larger than the male wolf he saw in the zoo, and the coat color was not pure black, with a little dark purple.

The blood was still dripping, Tang Yihe held the wound, endured the severe pain and rinsed simply, when he saw the white bone that was faintly visible from the deep wound, his face was a little ugly.

——The little white-eyed wolf actually bit so deeply!

And the admiral's wife, who was far away on another asteroid, was confused at this time, she felt that on the eve of her induction of her son, she clearly felt another strange aura invading - or fused with her son, which not only made her sense of her son decrease, but also reminded her of the scene when she and Willa first got married.