64

Chapter 64

After saying that shameful sentence on the other side, he coughed lightly: "What exactly to eat, Mr. Tang knows in his heart." Tang

Yihe: "..." Thank

you, he really doesn't know, his daily recipes are very rich, definitely not vulgar nutrient solution nutritional meals can be compared. Tang Yihe didn't turn the corner for a while, and couldn't help asking, "Can I ask why?"

The other party immediately cooled his voice: "No, because it will only have food if you eat on time." It

sounds threatening, but the threatening content is very ... It's hard to put into words. However, Tang Yihe still listened to these words in his heart and said in a deep voice: "Okay, I promise your conditions."

The

other party said: "The second requirement, you can't stay up late and work overtime, it's best to work from 9 to 5." Tang

Yihe: "..."Why do you tease me?"

From 9 to 5, his private restaurant is afraid to welcome a sit-in protest and a blood book of 10,000 people.

"The third requirement is that you have to take one day off every week."

Tang Yihe: "..."

He suddenly thought that the wife of one of his partners liked to read dog blood novels a long time ago, and after reading it, he told them the plot more than once, which is basically that the male protagonist forced the heroine to eat in order to make the heroine obey, otherwise her parents would suffer with her... It's strikingly similar.

Tang Yihe couldn't help but interrupt: "I want to know the reason, how I personally live, and what treatment my dog is treated, is it necessary to contact?"

The other party also reacted quickly: "Of course there is, I heard that you have Progeria, you don't take good care of your body, how can you earn enough ransom?" Okay

, finally to the core. Tang Yihe secretly thought about his worth, and it was probably only one million: "How much is the ransom?" This time, the other party was silent for a long time: "In the future,

Mr. Tang will know his worth." Tang

Yihe thought for a while, and realized that Xiaoha's species was a little beyond imagination, it didn't seem to be the product of systematic fabrication, but really existed, and it sounded very rare?

...... Sure enough, he has been illegally raised all this time!

However, this realization made his back chill.

In the past few days, I have been searching for information about missing animals, and I have learned that many rare species are secretly kept by some families, but because those beasts are rebellious by nature, although they are rare, they are not flattering, but they have died a lot. Thinking of Xiao Ha's appearance in the early stage, or in the farm, he felt a headache as the master, to what extent he would do it after coming out, and his body size was large, Tang Yihe couldn't imagine what kind of treatment it would receive, and he couldn't guarantee that those people could treat it as patiently as himself.

"Mr. Tang must do so, otherwise..." the man paused, "the consequences are serious."

Tang Yihe's heart was cold, and he did not dare to act rashly: "Understood." In

the past, the most feared thing in the kidnapping incident was not how cruel and mysterious the kidnapper was, but what I was most afraid of was that the other party's requirements were not clear, so that it was difficult for you to even prepare for the response, and you could only jump into the pit step by step according to his conditions. Tang Yihe now has a deep experience, a conversation, his heart is up and down, happy that Xiao Ha is still safe at present, worried that he is completely passive and cannot ask outsiders for help.