8

Chapter 8: On sweet and sour turnips

Karamon cuisine does not have a breakfast business and usually opens at 10 a.m. Tang Yihe served radishes for a long time last night, and when he woke up in the morning, his hands were still stained with the sweetness of radishes.

He glanced at the time, it was already nine forty, but he was not in a hurry at all, dressed and washed slowly, and cleaned himself neatly before opening the door. Just look at his pie, say that no one believes the cook, and the male PR is almost the same - the kind of male PR that can only be viewed from afar and cannot be played with.

The emperor is not in a hurry with the eunuchs, the owner of the Dongying restaurant next door has long been impatient, as soon as he opened the door, he sneaked over like a fishy cat, and he was eager to try: "What is the new dish mentioned yesterday?"

If it weren't for the obvious suspicion and cunning in his eyes, Tang Yihe would have been mistaken for his own brain-dead fan eater by his quick actions.

"Please sit." Tang Yihe said lightly, turned around and entered the kitchen.

Boss Zhang's neck immediately stretched out like a giraffe, and with his steps, he leaned over, trying to spy on the Tang Gate business secrets, of course, he couldn't see anything, so he had to prick up his ears and listen, wanting to know Tang Yihe's movements inside.

Tang Yihe removed the glass sealed jar soaked with radishes on the shelf. After a night of soaking, the radish should have been fully flavored, the root and tail fingers are thick, and the whole body is as white as jade, because the thin rice pepper skin is embellished, which looks very cute.

He took out a pair of clean chopsticks, clipped three or four sticks out and put them in a small dish, and obsessively took some pieces of rice pepper skin to decorate the turnips, and poured some sweet brine before bringing them out.

Boss Zhang's stretched neck immediately retracted and sat down obediently, and when Tang Yihe placed the radish in front of him, he was amazed by the exquisite presentation like the other diners.

"Oh, it's pretty, what's this called?" Boss Zhang asked a little sourly.

"Sweet and sour radish." Tang Yihe reported the name of the dish. He has written this dish into the new menu, and all the set meals are accompanied, which has increased by 300 yuan by the way.

While muttering, "I haven't heard of it, what the hell is this creative dish", Boss Zhang couldn't wait to clip one and put it in his mouth.

Suddenly a slightly sour and sweet breath rushed into the mouth, radish strips because they were chilled, slightly cool, the taste was particularly crisp, lightly bitten, you can clearly hear the sound of radish strips "clicking" in the mouth into two segments. This crisp taste made his whole person stunned, and he smacked and smacked a little addictively. After the initial sweet and sour taste passed, it was followed by a spicy freshness that had never been experienced before.

The future ingredients are not recognizable, this raw spicy is actually the unique flavor of radish, Boss Zhang felt the novelty, and at the same time, a strong sense of crisis flooded his heart.

Tang Yihe looked at his slightly frowned expression, and was about to ask him if he wanted to match a set meal, because the sweet and sour radish is a side dish in the end, and it is used for delication, and he specially put more seasonings, and eating it raw will be a little heavy.

But before he could make a sound, Yu Guang glimpsed a diner probing his head outside, seeing that his face was a raw eater, and he was still hesitating whether to come in to eat.