3

Chapter 3: Xiao Ha, the Vicious Dog

Tang Yihe couldn't tell what breed of dog it was, because it was covered in blood, and the hair on its back was bald into pieces, which looked pitiful. If anything, it seems to be a dog cub of Husky or Alaskan descent.

It lay there quietly, eyes closed, and a small package of glittering floral cloth comically carried around its neck, like a runaway puppy.

In his impression, the old version of the farm did have a prop like a dog, which was used to punish the vegetable thief's money, but he remembered that it seemed to appear only at level 5.

This dog - could it be ... Yesterday's reward for farm upgrades?!

Tang Yihe put his fingertips on it and immediately displayed a row of words [Unknown stray dog, may carry a virus].

Tang Yihe: ...

What the hell is this described?

[Is it domesticated?] Note: Domesticating stray dogs is a super-class topic, and this system may not give too many tips and help]

Nonsense, of course, agree to domesticate, although no friends will come to steal vegetables now, but just for the small package around its neck, Tang Yihe does not intend to let this dog go.

He nodded his fingertips on the dog.

The next second, the dog brushed his eyes open!

The purple-gold eyes, brilliant streamers, may be because of the injury, it hurts so much that its eyes quickly narrowed, and its mouth whimpered.

But after seeing the person who woke him up, this dog instantly changed from a poor dog cub to a fierce and vicious wolf dog, its eyes burst out with strong hostility, and the finger pointed at Tang Yihe on the screen was a mouthful!

Tang Yihe couldn't react, and his fingers were "bitten" -

Of course, it is impossible for the dog in the mobile phone to bite people, but the fierce eyes, the momentum of turning his head and biting, and the sharp fangs that are clearly visible under the high-definition

picture quality, still shocked Tang Yihe to the point that his pupils shrank, why is it so fierce?

The dog bites the air, is very dissatisfied, and there is a chilling low roar in his throat, and the sound effect is also very realistic, with a 4D surround effect, listening to the ears, as if there are really vicious dogs nearby.

It seemed to try to stand up, but struggled twice, plopped, opened its mouth and stuck out its tongue to gasp.

Tang Yihe subconsciously touched his fingers, and said angrily: "What is fierce?" The

dog heard his words and barked angrily, apparently warning him not to approach. But the unconscious planing action of its front legs exposed its panic and uneasiness at the moment.

——Its head was swollen and painful, and it fell apart, and the hand that fell from the sky poked itself awake, and when it opened its eyes, it found itself in a completely strange world. What's more, not only can it not remember why it is there, but it even forgets who it is and where it came from.

And the person who poked himself, as tall as a giant, still hid outside a frame, so that he couldn't bite him if he wanted to!

Where did Tang Yihe know what it was barking, and seeing that it was injured, he deduced that the next step should be to treat. But how to treat it? The farm he used to play on had never encountered an animal getting sick!