30

Chapter 30

【Today's revenue (real-time): 249600】

It shows that there are only two entries in total, The first is 30,000, the second is as high as 219600, Wen Liguo has helped Tang Yihe check the bill for a while, and he has an understanding of the recent bill, Usually, the turnover of small restaurants is about 300,000 a day, And you don't have this amount until it closes in the evening. In the morning, there is generally no money in the account. How could there be such a large sum of money all of a sudden?

Just when I was in doubt, another sum of 219600 was remitted.

The poor Wen Liguo stared intently at the number that suddenly soared to more than 400,000, as if he had never seen so much money.

"Aaaaah! Boss, the machine is really malfunctioning! Come and check it out!

Tang Yihe followed the sound. When he saw the two strings of numbers, he couldn't help but be surprised, almost the first time, his reaction was the same as Wen Liguo, he felt that this should be a failure, not a normal income, and then looked at it for the second time, and noticed that the time above was exactly half an hour ago.

Tang Yihe suddenly remembered that Lun Hongyi had said before he left that he had paid him a tip, which was just the right time. Could it be that the little young man slipped his hands and gave 220,000 as a tip?

And the third entry just now is even more bizarre. Tang Yihe opened the details of the accountee, but found that it was the same as Lun Hongyi's account, and immediately understood that Lun Hongyi had specially called two fees for himself.

But he just made some Lun Jiao cake, he actually paid such a high tip?

"Old, boss, which local tyrant is this?" Wen Liguo stammered and asked.

"You Lungo."

Wen Liguo: Huh?

At this time, Wen Rabbit's bracelet suddenly rang violently, and the caller was his housemaster, and as soon as he connected, he heard the heartbroken voice of the housekeeper and a group of second-goods roommates: "Guoguo! Our school flower is in love, you know? Sad! I don't believe in love anymore!

Wen Liguo didn't react yet, "School flower? Who?

"Stupid bunny! It's the beautiful girl who talked to you before, the one who ate your pastry. We were jealous that you might be nice to her before, but now it seems that you are really good with her, do you know who abducted her?

Wen Liguo barely had Qiao Feier's appearance in his mind, and asked not very interested: "I'm working, don't sell it, who?" She

sent him a screenshot.

It was a freshly baked circle of friends message, accompanied by two pictures, one was the specially customized large-sized Lunjiao cake that Tang Yihe sold this morning, and the other was a group photo, the girl in the group photo was very beautiful and her expression was very sweet; The boy in the group photo is Tang Yihe, a very familiar Lun Hongyi.

Below the picture is also accompanied by a literary word:

[Only first love and sweet cakes in this world cannot be disappointed. ] Thank you to the guy who delivered the cake, we are together.

Tang Yihe: "..."

He never thought that the small tea that was so ordinary in the 21st century that it could no longer be ordinary would become a product comparable to his first love... It turned out that his own Lunjiao cake turned out to be a token of love for a small couple, no wonder Lun Hongyi was so excited, and he gave two high tips in a row.