15

Chapter 15: Wang!

After Tang Zhi slipped out of the military headquarters, holding his bulging belly, he beeped all the way home with difficulty, and it took Sheng Sheng to drain the gas in his stomach in the middle of the night, the smell in the house needless to say, almost smoked himself into the ambulance, the most terrible thing is because the concentration is too high, he also has to act carefully, so as not to cause an explosion caused by friction and fire...

I thought that a few farts would be enough, but who knows that it didn't take long to start pulling loose again, so that his whole person was about to collapse.

Tang Zhi, whose body had been "hollowed out", squatted on the toilet, his face pale and his eyes were grim.

"Tang, Yi, He!" These three words seemed to squeeze out from between their teeth, followed by gritting their teeth harder, "Da, bean!"

No wonder that kid didn't stop it at all, he clearly wanted to make himself ugly, too hateful, hateful!

But at that time, no one forced him to eat, it was he who ate two plates without knowing the depth, and people reminded him that it was love, not reminded... Damn, it's a sin not reminding you!

Tang Zhi was so angry that he almost crushed his teeth, this account, he will definitely report it in the future!

Because of the tummy that hurt his vitality, Tang Zhi rested for two days before he regained his composure, so he went to the business district impatiently, and unfortunately, he met the security guard who had expelled him again.

The security guard was tougher than the last time, Tang Zhi could only walk away, and just as he was about to sneak into the mall again, a bad news suddenly came.

The old officer who was stunned by his fart that day, because he had a bronchial disease, the high concentration of gas made his condition worse, and in order to protect the trachea, he even had to be admitted to a sterile intensive care room.

The old officer's subordinates were immediately angry and threatened to investigate the initiators of the day. As a result, I found that Tang Zhi's resume was very good - he did not pass the written test at all, and he bribed some moths to fish in troubled waters.

Such evil deeds will be marked on their resumes in ordinary times, not to mention the big embarrassment involved in today, if they are not good, they will be completely banned from joining the military, and even be put into prison...

The more Tang Zhi thought about it, the more frightened he became, his fingers trembled a little, and he secretly said in his heart: It is not enough to hide from it in a low-key manner, he has to leave temporarily, so that those people can't find him even if they want to investigate.

Tang Zhi was really right, as soon as he left Paton, the investigation order was issued. Although he is an amateur, the real responsibility is the military moth who bridged with him, but he must make a fuss if he grabs the handle.

The media, other interviewers, and the families of veteran officers will not make him comfortable.

In short, he was already targeted by several people and had to be a man with his tail between his legs. As for Tang Yihe, this good brother, hmph, let him get away with it for a while!

·

Business at the Tang Family Restaurant is as usual.

The arrival of the second brother was a painless episode for Tang Yihe, and compared to what kind of ugliness he would cause by eating so many soybeans, it was obvious that Boss Tang was more concerned about his farm and the unformed soy sauce song.