33

Chapter 33

Tang Gate cuisine, it doesn't sound delicious at all, and there is a lingering Dongying atmosphere. Tang Yihe had long been critical of the name of the store, and now that he had spare money, he quickly customized a new billboard, and before replacing the new brand, he also went to the Food Administration Bureau to modify the registration information.

Ordinary restaurant operators go to the Food Inspection Bureau with trepidation, for fear that the group of uncles and civil servants will not be pleasing to the eye, and give them a surprise inspection. However, since Leader Xu of the Food Supervision Bureau and his subordinates frequented Tang Yihe's small shop, other colleagues, even if they had not patronized, had heard about Tang Yihe and the name of Tang Men cuisine in the gossip after tea and dinner, and were very polite to him.

In the interstellar is also about networking, Tang Yihe has this "background", the whole process is very comfortable, no one dares to embarrass him, the efficiency is also extremely high, in less than half an hour he left in a hurry under the envious eyes of other restaurant owners.

-- This, this man is more than a man, really infuriating!

The bosses are so red that they can't do it.

Because yesterday was closed, diners were hungry for a whole day, and today just arrived at business hours, some diners couldn't wait to come to breakfast early, and found out to their dismay that Tangmen cuisine was actually closed again, but this time there was one more reason: the boss moved.

"Moving, moving?" The little girl was dumbfounded.

Yesterday's uncle was angry and his beard was crooked: "Why didn't he move to Mars!"

This time, no one refuted him, they all grinded their teeth with deep conviction, but they were helpless, if ordinary restaurants always put pigeons like this, they would have already lost their powder, but ... Tang Yihe pinched their stomachs, and the people took food as the sky, and they could only admit defeat.

"Eh, don't get angry first, look at the signboard! The name of the store has changed!

Everyone looked away from "Closed today: the boss moved" and looked up at the signboard - [Tang Ji Private Restaurant].

The color scheme of the new signboard is very harmonious and comfortable, retro small fresh breeze, in the interstellar bright neon sign is a clear stream, but also very eye-catching, just now they were just in a moment, so they didn't see it.

The five-character font is very special and looks like it was handwritten. Diners thought that whenever Tang Yihe used to announce new dishes, he would often write menus by hand on the small blackboard, and the clear font was very favorable, and some people secretly copied it. At this glance, it seems to be the same handwriting, apparently Tang Yihe specially handwrote the new signboard name, and then let others directly print it.

Private cuisine? What is private cooking?

The diners looked at each other with puzzled eyes, which was a somewhat impressive but more unfamiliar word.

One of the female white-collar workers who loved to watch TV dramas said weakly: "I seem to know that it was a form of restaurant operation in ancient China a long time ago, which did not rely on advertising to attract people, but relied on word of mouth... The focus is on character and privacy, and it seems that there are also specially tailored services.

Everyone suddenly realized in their hearts, Boss Tang is going to the rhythm of the development of the boutique route! Don't you make fast food anymore? But thinking about his dishes and pricing, it's quite grounded.