End

Chapter 99

Tang Yihe was "been" kneeling at the celebration party and became famous, originally only a small number of people knew that he had a relationship with the demon wolf, but now the whole army realized that people were the object of Hades' kneeling on one knee to propose marriage in public, and the future second male master of the private planet was both envious and apprehensive about him, and he was more cautious than before when he went to buy small cakes from the demon wolf, for fear that the brigadier general's wife would blow the pillow wind, and Hades would put small shoes on them when the time came.

But these people think too much, and now the two have a disagreement because of the naming of that planet, and they don't have time to care about others.

"Your name is the most beautiful permutation, I just want to name it!" Hades was reluctant.

Tang Yihe coughed: "This is your glory, what is the point of me robbing your glory?"

Hades: "After that, your chef school will be called 'Little Har Academy,' so we'll level it out."

"Think beautiful." Tang Yihe looked at him with contempt, "Anyway, you can't name it 'Yihe', just call it 'Xiaoha' Star." Xiaoha

Academy sounds like a pet academy, and he will use this name when his brain is in water.

After some fruitless arguments, the opinions of both sides were particularly strong and refused to give in, and Tang Yihe suspected that he was quarreling with him and trouble, so he unilaterally declared that he was in the cold war. Anyway, recently a few merchants contacted him and wanted to buy his recipes, in the spirit of promoting Chinese cuisine, Tang Yihe did not mind selling the recipe of Lunjiao cake, but the price and contract still needed to be discussed in detail, so he simply saved his saliva and ignored someone.

In just one day's work, the snubbed Hades surrendered, he was really afraid that Tang Yihe would ignore people, and he could only change his name honestly.

It was impossible to call it "Little Ha Star", and in the end, the asteroid that was coveted by all interstellar officers was named "Yiha Star".

Hades excitedly handed the document to Tang Yihe and fawned, "Does it sound good?" Tang

Yihe: "..."

Gee, I'm afraid that others won't know they're together.

Hades was still there with a long sigh: "Hey, it's beautiful just by your name, it's my 'ha' that drags me back, fortunately, the flaws are not hidden, and 'also' saves 'ha'."

Tang Yihe was simply made out of temper by the dog man's persistence, "You have to add my name?"

"Yes, it must be, I like your name," Hades leaned in and took his hand, "You always say that's my glory, but my greatest glory is you." The luckiest thing for me is to wear it to your farm. Tang

Yihe's heart trembled when he heard this, he was very arrogant, but no matter how thick-skinned he was, he couldn't withstand such a compliment.

His gaze became far-reaching: "When I am full of peach and plum, I am barely qualified to be your glory."

Hades thought thoughtfully.

But this matter was so finalized, not only that, after two days, I don't know what means Hades used, when the two were not officially married, he directly changed the owner of Yiha Star to Tang Yihe, and also transferred all the property under his name to Tang Yihe's name, including his more than two dozen private spaceships, billions of deposits, shares of the flow company, and so on.

Tang Yihe did not participate in the whole process, but when he woke up one night, a lawyer told him to let him sign, and when he saw one document after another and astronomical figures, Boss Tang was stunned.