40

Chapter 40

Property at Paton Manor.

Tang Yihe had a cold face, and the manager of the security department opposite him was sweating: "It's our management negligence, Mr. Tang, don't worry, we will check and monitor immediately, and we must help you find out the person!" The

group went to the monitoring room, and who knew that the records were called up only to find that the cameras were not effective at all.

Although this community is a high-end positioning, but in fact, it is very old and old, because most of the residents have moved, and the main focus is on clean privacy, there is less monitoring inside the community, and even fewer are still alive under disrepair, Rao is so, or vaguely see five shadows sneakily appear outside the community, but these people have a bit of anti-reconnaissance awareness, their faces are tightly covered, and they can't see the appearance at all from the picture.

Manager Zhao Ran: "We, we will definitely strengthen security measures..."

Tang Yihe: "If I call the police, you guys are fine."

Under Tang Yihe's indifferent gaze, the manager continued to sweat and asked hard: "This... Mr. Tang, did you lose anything last night?

"Nope."

"If the loss is less than 50,000 star coins, the police are just a record."

Tang Yihe: "..." "You see I'm useless..."

the manager assured with a shivering,

"But we will definitely send more people, don't worry!" Last night's events will never happen again!

Tang Yihe frowned: "You can't disturb me, you can't monitor my privacy, you increase the shift, don't let messy people in." "That's right, including that Mox.

The manager is a retired soldier who has long let go of the instinct of reflexive obedience in the face of orders, but in response to his expression, the manager subconsciously stood up straight: "Yes!" Tang

Yihe: "..."

Manager: "..."

Damn it, shame and shame!

After Tang Yihe complained about the property, he hurried to the private restaurant. In fact, he did not suffer from being thief, after all, there was indeed no loss, but his coffin face today was more serious than usual.

The strange situation of waking up in the morning made him a little surprised, at first he thought that he did not sleep well, and he drooled when he was old, but when he changed his clothes, he found that the wet side was more swollen than the dry side, and it seemed to have been repeatedly rubbed by something, bright and dripping, and the skin was so thin that it seemed to be broken with a pinch.

Thinking of Xiao Ha climbing into bed, Tang Yihe guessed that it might be a good thing it did, and his face turned black.

However, he didn't think in the direction of Yiyi, he only felt that Xiao Ha was back to his old state, and probably wanted to bite again. When he was on fire, he also suspected that it might be that estrus was coming, so its aggression increased, and he was afraid that he would have a headache for a while.

Twenty minutes later, we will arrive at the small business district. Tang Yihe was already accustomed to some diners coming to squat in advance, so he was not surprised to see someone at the door, but soon, he found something wrong.

I saw that the side door of the private restaurant was open, and someone was looking inside.

Seeing him coming, he quickly stepped aside and greeted him sarcastically: "Good morning boss, you have the door open here, I thought you came to work, did you forget to lock the door?"