57

Chapter 57

"All big, all big..."

One morning, a few days after

the chickens were moved out of the farm, Tang Yihe was finally woken up by a series of chicken crows. Xiao Ha, who was still nesting on the side, immediately got up with a grunt, hahahahaahhh

The hen that had been holding the nest flew trembling, shrunk in the corner and waited for the "overseer" to check.

Unexpectedly, the two hens were quite contentious, and actually laid two golden eggs each.

Tang Yihe put on his clothes and walked out, he was surprised to see the golden eggs in the nest, reached out and picked up one of them, and found that the golden halo of this egg was weaker than the harvest on the farm, and it was not so big, it looked like an ordinary egg plated with gold powder and not evenly plated.

Xiao Ha pointed to the two hens: "Wang! "

The quality is not good!

Chicken: "... "We tried our best, woo-woo, the quality is not enough, the quantity is not enough, can't we?"

"Xiaoha," Tang Yihe smiled slightly, "reward them with high-grade feed."

"Wow." Hum.

Since the farmer opened his mouth, Xiao Ha could only stop the urge to pluck chicken feathers, and reluctantly took out two bags of feed from the small warehouse on the side and threw them into the feeding trough.

Although the eggs look obviously inferior to the previous quality, after steaming and eating, I find that the appearance is still good, tender and fishy, and it also has an inhibitory effect on the decay of hair, of course, the effect is a little worse, it may take two or three to be able to withstand the one produced directly on the farm.

Tang Yihe carefully packed the harvested eggs and sent them to Dr. Lin.

"You said tonic this?" Dr. Lim held the egg in disbelief.

"Well, since I was diagnosed, the only thing I've changed in my diet is eating it, which is the eggs laid by my chickens."

Dr. Lin held up his glasses and shone them with a ray lamp, but he didn't see anything special, it seemed to be just an ordinary fresh egg, but the slight halo on the golden eggshell made it a little different.

But thinking about it, he also knew that this egg should be very precious, and Dr. Lin's expression could not hide his enthusiasm: "Please Mr. Tang allow me to continue to study its ingredients!" I believe, I believe, that this will be a revolution in the field of Progeria in the whole interstellar medical community! "

"...... OK. Tang

Yihe originally planned to send this egg for him to study, so that he would not always want to abduct himself to the laboratory.

If one day the world knows the existence of Xiaoha, I am afraid it will cause a sensation. Tang Yihe couldn't afford to gamble, so he had to protect Xiao Ha well.

**

On this day, as usual, he came to the morning shift, and before Wen Liguo entered the store, he smelled a strange smell from a distance, and a cooing sound came from the kitchen.

"Master, is it so lively early in the morning?" Wen Liguo asked as he opened the kitchen door.

I saw Tang Yihe wearing gloves, carrying two chickens on the left and one right, these two were newly adopted chicken cubs from the farm. The chickens on the farm can grow from small chickens to large chickens in about 10 days, while in the fence they take 15 days, and the number of eggs laid is much less.