60

Chapter 60

After Windsor and David came out of Tang Yihe, in order not to make people suspect this side, they did not stay in the villa of Paton Manor, but moved to the presidential palace where David was inaugurated.

As soon as they got into the hovercar, David immediately received a secret notice from his subordinates, and couldn't help but smile bitterly: "Sure enough, as soon as Madame came, the other orcs in the vicinity were ready to move."

Windsor asked, "They didn't spy on Don, did they?"

David: "..."

Don was called.

David was relieved: "Don't worry, Madame, most of the attention is on us.

Some

time ago, in order to curry favor with the major general, he updated the heating equipment in the place where Tang Yihe lived, and by the way, strengthened the security system and installed a full set of anti-monitoring equipment. Unexpectedly, it also hindered his control of this house, of course, with Hades' sensitivity, he would definitely be able to smell something if it was really loaded.

David arranged a decent residence for the Admiral's wife, in line with her status, but not a dignitary office, as if she really came to Paton this time just to do business.

However, her identity was too special, so as soon as she moved in, David detected at least fifty or sixty animals watching her nearby.

Windsor: "Five, fifty or sixty?"

After all, she had never seen such a big battle, and

she was still a little afraid.

David knew that the admiral had always protected her well, and although she was the admiral's wife, she was a little ignorant of the world, and she had the courage to come over and knew that the pretense was already caused by her excellent orc genes.

David told her bluntly: "There will be more in the future, at least two hundred." Windsor

: "Whew..."

"Madame, don't worry, it's just a small animal, they don't dare to make a second time."

That being said, David settled her, and came out to find that there were a few more stalkers nearby.

They are small, some lurk in the horns, others climb on trees, as if they want to move their bearings, want to get closer to Windsor, who knows if they are not careful, several waves of people will meet.

"Groove! How is it you rat!

"Aaaa

......

Windsor's ears were clear, and she was very nervous when she heard the chirping and meow outside, and in order to relieve the pressure, she silently took out a food box from her small bag.

That young man named Tang Yihe is really good, seeing that he loves to eat rice cakes, he also gave her a souvenir to take away.

Windsor saw that there was no one around, so she brazenly burst out a row of fangs and took a bite, and the intake of food made her feel safe.

·

After Tang Yihe saw off Windsor and David, it was already in the evening, and he went to take care of the remaining chicken seedlings, and the people became a little tired.

Although there have always been golden eggs to continuously supplement the body's nutrition, Tang Yihe found that he was still different from other Progeria patients. Just say that those seriously ill patients in the late stage of decay, generally eat three or five cups of chicken soup, can recover to the index of the early stage of premature aging, if you eat a few more meals of custard, you can be radiant and completely cured.