53

Chapter 53

When he received Tang Yihe's consultation call, Dr. Lin was not very surprised, because he specially wrote his contact information in the physical examination report, asking the patient to contact him as soon as possible. But I didn't expect that as soon as he stepped into another restaurant with his colleagues, Tang Yihe, who was suspected of taking sleeping pills, woke up.

"Mr. Tang, you can be counted as calling me." Dr. Lin said that the first time he saw a terminally ill patient, he had to run after him.

The patient's voice was exhausted, but calm: "Did you leave the medical examination form?"

"Yes, I sent you an email several times before and after, and you didn't open it, so I could only hand it to your friend in person." Dr. Lim was heartbroken, "This is the result of the physical examination two months ago, do you know that once Progeria enters the middle stage, it is a terminal disease that is almost incurable? You and you have been here for so long, and now blood lipids are definitely not normal, and you must intervene early! There

was silence for a moment: "Thank you, I'll go to the hospital tomorrow morning..."

"What are you waiting for tomorrow morning?" Come right now! I'm in the emergency department. Dr. Lin said as he packed up his things

and the female colleague

next to him: "... Eh, Dr. Lin, are you not eating dinner?

"You guys eat, I'll go back to work overtime." Dr. Lam's expression was serious.

Tang Yihe heard the faint noise over there, and put away the physical examination form woodily.

Xiao Ha seemed to sense something, drilled and drilled near the palm of his hand, and finally poked out his head and snorted at Tang Yihe suspiciously.

Tang Yihe's face did not change, as usual, he could not see the sadness and joy, but Xiao Ha still felt that he was a little depressed, and he drilled and drilled again, wanting to come out and lick him.

"Well, stay first, I have to go home later today." Tang Yihe pushed it back, then got up and quickly packed a takeaway to take to the hospital.

Xiao Ha, who was pushed back, was a little worried, running around the farm, and ran to the chicken nest to scare the chickens, and the poor chicken shivered while laying eggs. It glared at the silly chickens, like the leading overseer, swaggering to urge them to improve the efficiency of laying eggs.

"All big, big, big..."

The three chickens cried out mournfully,

and then saw round eggs slipping out from under their butts.

Xiao Ha tilted his head, stared at those round white eggs, and pulled them with disdain, all big? It's not very big.

The three chickens were still down, one after another, and at the end, the picky reed chicken closed his eyes with a constipated face, his wings fluttered, and suddenly he fanned hard, and a large egg that was not like other eggs rolled down.

Golden, especially round, especially large.

"Cluck..." Luhua Chicken looked sad after laying this egg, as if his body had been hollowed out.

Xiao Ha pulled the golden egg curiously, he could actually feel the temperature, obediently, it seemed to be particularly delicious...

It rolled its eyes and hid this unique golden egg, thinking that if Tang Yihe didn't give it roast chicken, this egg would be full of private pockets!