25

Chapter 25

Tang Yihe's brain was blank, and he almost couldn't believe his eyes, what the hell was this???

The nose in the palm of the hand first popped up, the two small nostrils closed slightly, and then excitedly exhaled, and the whole round nose broke through the distorted space, and rushed out like this!

Then there's a big mouth with a whimper, and the huge dog's head is revealed, which is more realistic than what you see on the farm.

I thought it was a small puppy with a big palm, who knew that when it came out, the dog's head was larger than the tiger's head, and most of the hair on its body was black, but the paws were elegant and white, and the big V between the eyebrows was clearly distinguished, and even the V-top presented a regular crown shape; The two eyes are large and round, like crystal clear amethyst embedded in the eye socket, which is more brilliant than the game screen; The ears are large, the back of the ears is pure black, and the tips of the ears are decorated with a bright purple gold, which looks very expensive.

Tang Yihe watched this dog's head drill out of the space in front of his palm like an alien, and then one person and one dog, their eyes were so gently on each other.

Xiao Ha: "..." Tang

Yihe: "..."

Slowly, this is really not an illusion?

Xiao Ha slowly turned his head, his eyes were both vigilant and curious, and there was a hint of ridicule and surprise - Wang, the farmer who was unreachable and huge in the farm, didn't expect to be so small?! The skin is still so white, every piece of meat looks tender, as if it can ooze water with a bite.

Suddenly, the awe of the farmer was suddenly diluted, and he roared at him with a high spirit.

"Whoosh! Woo! The

voice is not like a dog, but more like a wolf.

This whining finally brought Tang Yihe's consciousness back, and also attracted the attention of Wen Liguo's little white rabbit outside the kitchen.

"Boss? How did I hear the wolf bark?

Xiao Ha pricked up his ears, and there was another wild bark, and the loud bark was full of hostility—this sound it recognized, and as early as the farm it had heard the farmer say that he would share the roast chicken with the owner of this voice.

Tang Yihe woke up like a dream, and immediately returned to his senses and said to Wen Liguo: "It's nothing, don't come in-" In case he saw such a strange scene, he couldn't explain it.

Who knew that as soon as the words fell, the huge dog's head in his hand suddenly flicked, and then opened his blood basin and mouth, and his throat was a complete beast-like roar, and his sharp fangs looked very scary.

Tang Yihe wanted to retreat almost instantly.

But in the next second, an invisible force pulled his hand, forcing him to lean over to the fragrant puff pastry roast chicken. Tang Yihe didn't know how to describe that feeling, he remembered walking huskies when he was a child, although he didn't have a dog leash in his hand now, the movement of shrugging and pulling was exactly the same.

Even if Xiao Ha only comes out with a dog's head, it can drag him to move the whole person.

The power was really great, Tang Yihe still wanted to stabilize his body, but the little dog head had already come to the roast chicken and opened his mouth wide.

- Its target turned out to be roast chicken!

Before Tang Yihe could stop it, Xiao Ha had already taken advantage of the beast and bit the roast chicken in one bite. The tender oily juice flowed from between its teeth, and Tang Yihe was shocked, and his instinct to protect food made him immediately grab the chicken leg and try to keep his food.