86

Chapter 86

Tang Yihe was in a coma for a day and a night, and when he woke up, there was a soft cushion under him, but there was a shadowless lamp on his head, which made his eyes hurt, but soon a black cloth covered his eyelids, as if he was afraid that he would be burned by the light.

After a few moments, when he adjusted to the light, the black cloth withdrew.

Tang Yihe blinked his eyes hard, his consciousness returned to his place, and he found himself in a room that looked like a laboratory, with messy threads linked to his body, and all kinds of test tube reagents on the table next to him.

"Welcome to Horn Biolabs." A male voice of about thirty years old sounded.

Tang Yihe slowly turned to the source of the sound, and behind him stood a man in a white coat with gold-rimmed glasses, holding the small black velvet cloth just now, his face looked very flat, but his eyes were full of madness and excitement.

This man is quite polite, but the bloodstained vessels on his side reveal his profession, and he looks like a perverted Frankenstein.

Tang Yihe instantly remembered the scene before he woke up, and quickly realized his situation—maybe it might be controlled by someone. Even though he was extremely stunned, Tang Yihe did not shout, but Yu Guang quickly glanced at his wrist, and when he found that the bracelet had been taken off, his heart sank, and he slowly raised his head and forced to look at the man.

As a result, the man applauded and praised: "It is worthy of Mr. Tang, the first reaction is actually so calm." Compared

with Tang Zhi, it is really not the same gene, Tang Zhi don't say calm, he can't even control his bladder, and he is directly scared to urinate when he wakes up.

Tang Yihe shook his hands and feet, moving very freely, although lying on the test bench, there were no wounds on his body, and his heart was a little calm.

Horn saw what he was thinking and explained: "Mr. Tang don't worry, I just did a full body examination of you, took some of your hair, nails, and even blood." You're unexpectedly healthy..."

Tang Yihe interrupted him with a frown: "Who are you?"

"My name is Horne." The man opened his hands, as if showing him his achievements and achievements, and his tone was proud, "This is my thirtieth experimental base, in the 25 hours that you were in a coma, in order to avoid tracking, my laboratory was blown up six, and years of hard work were ruined, but everything is worth it for you."

Just a few words made Tang Yihe slightly stunned, could it be that his body had some hidden eminent background that required such a lot of effort?

"You must have a lot of confusion, please come with me, you will understand after taking you around this base." Saying that, Horn made an inviting gesture and wanted to help Tang Yihe down from the high test bench.

Tang Yihe looked at his plastic gloves condescendingly, and did not want to touch them, so he said, "Bend one knee." Horn

: ???

Although puzzled, the Frankenstein bent his knees, wondering how the genes of his heart behaved.

As a result, Tang Yihe stepped on his knee and walked down from the test bench unhurriedly.

Horne: "..." Tang

Yihe: "Thank you."

Horn was not angry, but immediately picked up a small book, recorded the scene that just happened, and commented: High-order genes show excellent mental level and pride that cannot be ignored.