35

Chapter 35

Wen Liguo looked at the man, as if he saw some flood beast, and Tang Yihe could still feel his slight trembling.

What's going on?

Tang Yihe patted his hand that was so nervous that he unconsciously grabbed his arm.

Wen Rabbit came back to his senses and realized that he seemed to be overreacting, but he couldn't help it, it was an instinctive reaction in an instant.

Wen Liguo let go of his hand.

Tang Yihe asked in a low voice, "You know him?"

Wen Liguo shook his head in panic: "I haven't seen it, it's instinct." He was almost instantly sure that the man was not an ordinary Terran, but an orc, and should still be his natural enemy. It is not before that he has never seen an orc whose beast form is a natural enemy, and no one has ever been able to give himself such great oppressive force.

The man walked slowly, and the heavy sound of Martin's boots stepping on the ground made Wen Liguo tremble with the movement, and even if he tried to restrain himself, his small face turned pale.

The man glanced at him interestingly, and then asked, "Where is the Tang Gate cuisine?"

Tang Yihe: "Here it is."

"Are you illiterate?" The man pointed to the name of the shop, "This is called Tang Ji's private dish."

"Just recently changed its name." Tang Yihe frowned, looking at Wen Liguo's still bloodless face, his mind was full of thoughts, and even he was not very pleasant to the man. Of course, he doesn't feel any threat, he is not an orc after all, and his sixth sense is still weaker.

Tang Yihe asked without any warmth, "I'm the boss, are you in trouble?"

Man: "I'm going to eat your signature dish, Lunjiao cake."

Saying that, he strode forward arrogantly, and saw that Tang Yihe and their table were exactly the Lunjiao cake seen in the picture, and the crystal color made his eyes shine, so he wanted to pick a chair to sit on.

Who knew that Tang Yihe simply pulled the chair neatly: "Sorry, it's closed."

Man: "..."

His face sank, his eyes swept over the two, and Wen Liguo felt that he had been scared to the point of animalization.

After a while, the man narrowed his eyes and asked dangerously, "Do you know who Young Master Ben is?" Hey

, I didn't expect that after a thousand years, the bullies would still be so routine, and they didn't know to change their lines.

Tang Yihe shook his head and put it mildly: "There are no ingredients to make anymore, please go back." As he spoke, he stepped on Wen Liguo's foot to calm the child.

Wen Liguo also turned white, and said, "Yes, yes, we are closed, you, you come back next time." The

man's dark and cold eyes swept over: "Who are you again?"

Wen Liguo didn't hold back, and two furry ears grew from the brush on the top of his head, and he was animalized on the spot.

Tang Yihe: "..."

Man: "..."

Is

it necessary to be scared like this?

Tang Yihe was speechless: "This gentleman, if you continue to be rude, I will call the security guard."

Wen Liguo was almost scared and crying, but he still did not forget his identity as a "future soldier", and he stood up very bravely. A year at the military school was not in vain, his reason could restrain instinctive fear.