20

Chapter 20: Showing the Horse's Feet

At noon the next day, the two arrived at work at ten o'clock on time.

The catering industry generally allows employees to eat at this point, so that the big battle at noon has the strength to work.

Today's staff meal is a simplified version of Yangzhou fried rice, the egg liquid is seasoned to the milligram, with a little sugar for freshness, and the diced ham is replaced with diced chicken thigh, and then the red and white radish are added. When stir-frying, the golden egg liquid is thoroughly beaten, and the rice grains are delicately and evenly wrapped, and the curdled egg balls are almost invisible after the pan.

Tang Yihe's stir-frying action was very fast, and Zhang Yu could not observe any results even if he had the intention to observe, but was so deliciously watered by the fragrance.

When they reached their mouthfuls, both of them were stunned. Wen Liguo was so moved that he wanted to cry, he was in financial difficulty, he usually even chose the cheapest nutritious meal to buy, and when did he eat such delicious things.

"It's such a pleasure to work here~~" Tang Yihe glanced at him obliquely: "

Remember the work content I explained to you?"

"Remember, remember!"

Zhang Yu couldn't stop eating, eating was probably like a pig, and the spoon was no longer needed, but he poured it directly into his mouth.

Tang Yihe waited for him to finish gobbling up, then said, "You come to the kitchen to do me a favor."

Zhang Yu licked the bowl again before reluctantly putting it down and following him to the kitchen. He hadn't forgotten his brother's orders, and his eyes kept rolling around after entering, trying to spy on some secrets.

As a result, Tang Yihe asked him to carry a large jar to the windowsill of the back kitchen, where the sun was shining and warm.

The jar is heavy, I don't know what it contains, and it smells stinky.

"Boss, what stinks so much?"

Tang Yihe let him put it away and said casually: "Soy sauce."

It is said that this soy sauce has been brewed for nearly a month, and the initial mold has been completely transformed into soy sauce koji, which is considered to be preliminarily made, but it is necessary to come out in the sun every three to five and accelerate fermentation for about half a year before eating.

Tang Yihe lifted the lid and took a look, the originally yellow beans had now turned brown, and the transparent liquid had become much deeper, smelling a little rotten stench, but with his sensitive nose, he could already tell that another sauce aroma was slowly overflowing underneath.

Zhang Yu stretched his head out, and quietly opened the bracelet to secretly photograph the jar. He felt that this was an important secret!

"Okay, you go out and wait." Tang Yihe ordered.

Zhang Yu immediately withdrew his gaze, nodded and went out.

It didn't take long for the guests to arrive one after another. Although Zhang Yu is a delivery worker, in fact, he also comes to greet customers when there is no list.

Diners soon found that there were two new faces in the restaurant, one well-behaved and white, and the other honest and kind, very good-looking. I couldn't help but exclaim: "God, Boss Tang finally knows to improve the sense of service?"

"It's not easy~" A thirty-year-old regular sighed, "I used to endure Boss Tang's indifference every time I came here, and if it weren't for his good craftsmanship, I really wouldn't want to visit."