69

Chapter 69

In order to catch up with the production of the 30 military hat Lun Jiao cakes, Wen Liguo was so busy that he didn't have time to surf the Internet, and unfortunately missed the first-hand drama of his master and his idol.

Tang Yihe is also busy developing dog food formulas. But he's more willing to roll out pilaf than dog food. The popular pet food of the interstellar era is also a nutritious meal, and in order for the owner and pet to accept the new way of eating, his dog pilaf must be a blockbuster in order to make a name for himself, and then contact the upper pet circle.

After thinking about it, he drew up a nutritious ancient shredded chicken pilaf, tore the chicken breast into strands of shredded meat, added flowery green vegetable grains, and the remaining soybean flour from beaten soy milk, stirred until slightly sized, pressed out the shape of the bones, and steamed more than 80 bones in one pot.

It is not good to sell dog food directly in restaurants, so he took the opportunity to launch a batch of honey roasted wings, which are particularly attractive from the appearance and aroma, and will be very popular with the naked eye, and he plans to sell half and give away with "bones", so that the diners who have dogs at home can bring them back to pets to taste.

After all, it is the first time to step into the pet food industry, although I have cooked for the family dog before, but who knows if the mutated interstellar pet will not be satisfied?

The next day, the master and apprentice went to work in the store as usual.

But from the moment they stepped into the business district and saw the security guard, the two keenly felt that something was wrong. The security brother is usually very respectful to Boss Tang, but there has never been a time like this, his eyes are envious and ambiguous, and he is a little sincerely afraid.

"Boss Tang, good morning~" The security brother greeted him, then took out a book and said to him, "Boss, you sign my name!" Tang

Yihe: "..."

Although he was confused, the security brother usually took good care of him, so he signed his name according to his words. He wrote well, "Tang Yihe" looked Qingjun and powerful, and the little brother held the signed book and looked at it intently.

"Boss, can you add 'Tang Ji Private Dishes' in front?" The little brother asked again.

"...... OK.

"Boss, shall we shake hands?"

"Is it

okay to take a photo?"

"Nope." Tang Yihe refused, he didn't like to take pictures.

Although the little brother was a little disappointed, he still sincerely thanked him. After the master and apprentice left, several security guards suppressed their excitement and said excitedly: "Lying groove, I shook hands with the major general's wife, rounding up, it is to shake hands with the major general!"

"Hahahahahaha, do you really think those on the Internet are true? How do I look like a p-chart?

"Regardless of whether he is true or not, anyway, I also happen to be a fan of the boss, so I can kill two birds with one stone!"

"Hehe, the boss's words are so beautiful, compared to him, my oracle is like bones, I really want to recreate my hand!"

The security guard giggled, because it was too far away from the disturbances on the Internet, in fact, he didn't take it seriously, but they were all young people, playing terriers and having fun, and they also sent signed photos to the social circle to show off.