46

Chapter 46

David is a little antique little party knows, some time ago interstellar popular death metal music, David was still in the army when he was in a meeting to warn recruits to be positive, can not always accept decadent ideology and culture, education set by set. But on the one hand, this old antique especially likes to take care of his juniors, completely without the shelf of lieutenant general, and often cares about everyone's life, so the young recruit loves and hates him.

Xiao Fang also thought that the lieutenant general was just unable to accept the trend culture, who knew that the name of the turtle hair to the food was Wei Guangzheng.

"Xiaofang, you eat." David said, stuffing himself with a few nutritional pills.

Xiao Fang had to take the bowl and eat the goddess bibimbap sauce, only the first bite, he was spicy, but the ensuing fresh fragrance stimulated his saliva to secrete a lot, and the gluttonous insects in his stomach were hooked.

"Lord Lieutenant General, this, this is really delicious!"

David frowned and shook his head: "You young people, you are easy to be tempted, you have to try anything messy, in fact, the nutrient solution is very good..."

Xiao Fang gave up with him when he heard this, and decisively mixed the sauce evenly into the rice and ate it in large gulps. Because he didn't eat the spicy taste, he was sweating profusely while eating, but even if his tongue was so spicy that he couldn't stop at all, and he ate the lunch box in a blink of an eye. Seeing that it was stained with some sauce, he licked it all clean.

David was watching interstellar news, occasionally glanced over, and shook his head and sighed at his eating appearance, but still kindly persuaded: "Eat slowly, be careful of choking, this roughly processed food is not as easy to digest as nutrient solution." We are now on vacation, and we are not a battlefield, and we can chew slowly if we have the conditions.

Xiao Fang: "It's really delicious, next time I will bring you his family's Lunjiao cake, it will be the first specialty of our Paton with intangible cultural heritage honor."

David waved his hand: "That store is too bad for customs, the boss is definitely not a serious person, I don't eat." Xiao

Fang: "..." Xiao

Fang wiped his mouth and remembered another thing: "Lord Lieutenant General, the people of the Paton government are quite interested in your inaugural dinner, and specially came to ask you what your needs are for the taste of the dishes?" The

inaugural dinner is similar to a state dinner, which is a high-standard dinner.

"No, whatever they want." David added solemnly, "But don't make any unorthodox dishes." Yes

, Lord Lieutenant General has not yet turned a corner, and his misunderstanding of Tang Ji's private dishes is very deep.

Xiao Fang has seen Tang Yihe, although he is only in a hurry, but he is beautiful in his eyes, neat clothes, and there is no messy non-mainstream decoration, and he is not humble in receiving people and things, which leaves a good impression on Xiao Fang. But the lieutenant general can't help it, and it's rude to force Amway.

In the afternoon, when Xiao Fang went to the government to contact him, he saw that Mox was suggesting that the owner of Tang Ji's private cuisine be invited to be the chef of the dinner, and other government leaders also said that the boss was a craftsman of intangible cultural heritage craftsmanship and was indeed qualified to come to the dinner.

Xiao Fang instantly thought that the lieutenant general had repeatedly had opinions about that store, so he was terrified: "Well, our lieutenant general actually likes traditional food.