56

Chapter 56

Who knew that as soon as he broke out, Xiao Ha's claws had retracted, replaced by a powerful tail rolled up the chair and smashed it fiercely.

David couldn't react, his head was immediately smashed and his head was bloodied, and his eyes were black for a while.

In the drowsiness, I vaguely heard Xiao Ha's angry roar, and when he returned from his consciousness, Xiao Ha had disappeared, the needle was also smashed, and even the needle did not know where to fly, and all the blue liquid inside flowed to the ground.

David covered the big bag on his head, shocked by his failure and Xiao Ha's reaction speed, but at the same time relieved - after all, he was still reluctant to prick the child with all his strength, perhaps because of the hesitation of half a second that caused the failure.

It's not that he deliberately disobeyed, but one of the side effects of the drug is "there is a 10% chance of causing intermittent ED" - in layman's terms, it is not lifted, or intermittent not lifted, or intermittent premature ejaculation.

As a man (male dog), David knows all too well what a terrible side effect this is.

It's just that this blow failed, and I am afraid that it will be even more difficult to see Hades, and the already difficult task will become more and more difficult.

He forced himself to contact the admiral.

......

"It's a subordinate's dereliction of duty." David honestly recounted everything.

The admiral was silent for a while, and seemed not surprised by the whole result, only listening to the other party sigh slightly: "I knew that you couldn't bear it, and I didn't expect you to charm him in the first place."

David was surprised by his foresight: "... It is the insufficient capacity of subordinates.

The admiral scoffed: "So this is the reason why you are not up to the position of commander, lady's kindness!" But there was no irony or derogatory in this laughter.

David: "..."

Lord

Admiral, don't prick my heart.

"In that case, come slowly, and be sure to protect his safety," the admiral paused, "I can't send more help on my side for the time being, and those people have been putting pressure on them recently, and there may be a round of conflict."

David was shocked: "Your side..."

The

admiral's voice was full of unconcealable exhaustion: "I will resist the pressure until he returns."

David: "..." You

also said that I, I am actually quite reluctant, isn't it?

"You wait for the next instructions."

The call ended quickly, David pulled out the special anti-tracking chip and smashed it, opening his bloodshot eyes to examine the message transmitted by his subordinates, recently Mox retreated with the Silver Snake Clan, but the other beasts did not die, and many people on nearby planets were staring.

He knew that the pressure on the admiral was great, and he had to think of other ways.

·

Xiao Ha, who ran out, was already mad!!!

Stinky old fellow, actually dares to attack it!

I trusted him so much that I ended up stabbing him in the back, but fortunately he reacted fast enough, otherwise... Otherwise, you don't know if it is made into dog broth!